Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61096 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Would you ever send nude photos to a friend?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 17.74%
  • no

44 70.97%
  • possibly

7 11.29%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Member

Default Would you ever send nude photos to a friend?

The past few weeks I keep seeing stuff on the news about this. Kids at school leaking nude photos onto facebook of people they used to date. Most school relationships are not serious, so why do they do it?!
    Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . Would you ever send nude photos to a friend? The past few weeks I keep seeing stuff on the news about this. Kids at school leaking nude photos onto facebook of people they used to date. Most school relationships are not serious, so why do they do it?! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    well jjj
    sending nudes is normal now

Respected Member
    It's crazy that it is normal. I got a friend I hardly talk to to send like 8 without even asking twice and we're 24.

This is a very serious discussion, and I always like to participate in such discussions. Basically, this thing always bugged me. Just like why do they flash their boobies on Stickam and other cam sites, many people say it's for attention.

Those girls on Stickam and other cam sites do it out of boredom, as it's more than obvious that they don't go out a lot, they have a lot of problems with themselves, and they probably have low self confidence, thus the reason of listening to a stranger over the Internet. Most of them probably aren't even aware that they're chatting with some pedophile, and that he's recording them via programs like Camtasia. There are a lot of cases with blackmailing too, they record them and blackmail, with that they become their slaves. I wouldn't be even surprised if there were suicides because of that, even though such motive for suicide would never be released publicly.

Now onto the school relationships, I'm not 100% sure about that, but I guess it has something to do with manipulation, their boyfriends manipulate with them, and most of the girls are easy to impress, especially if she's a school queen and you're some handsome guy obsessed with bodybuilding.

It has nothing to do with love, and I really don't feel sorry for such girls. It's their and their parents faults. Social network sites are also to blame here, as It's easier to impress a person over the Internet than in the real life. As the reactions to some things are completely different on the Internet.

Parents should care more, they shouldn't buy them cellphones with kickass resolutions, those HD webcams, they should monitor their Internet activity, and that's all.

And, yeah. I'd never send such pictures to anyone, lol. When something gets posted on the Internet, it will be leaked one day..

I first voted yes, bullshit! haha
    I've sent a few and recieved a few.
    My female friends wouldn't do that to me & I wouldn't do it to them..
    I suppose if they were a 'friend' they wouldn't leak them, now would they?

No way I won't send it
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Definitely NO..

Website's:
    PasteBot.appspot.com
    I'm sure , not everyone does this. Maybe it's a Disorder like Sadomasochism, where they get pleasure by knowing that they humiliated someone

mmm mmm!
    No, mainly because i'm not that happy with my body.

if I had been very muscular, yes, maybe.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    I would and have because im a hot girl.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information