Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62607 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default what is iframe traffic someone offering me ( urgent help needed)

ok let me explain

i have purchased a banner adspot on smartwarez.org for 60 USD and after two days from my purchase thier website gone down he said we are moving to new dedicated server that is ok

but problem exist for me when today on yahoo owner said dew to few days downtime we will not be able to provide as many hits as promised before so we are offering you iframe traffic

my question is about iframe traffic should i go with it in exchange of 720*90 Header banner ??? will this be benificial for me

iframe traffic will be for 5 days as he said he can't give me iframe traffic for 30 days

hope some experts here will help me to get out of this trouble and forgive me guys if my english suck
    leonight Reviewed by leonight on . what is iframe traffic someone offering me ( urgent help needed) ok let me explain i have purchased a banner adspot on smartwarez.org for 60 USD and after two days from my purchase thier website gone down he said we are moving to new dedicated server that is ok but problem exist for me when today on yahoo owner said dew to few days downtime we will not be able to provide as many hits as promised before so we are offering you iframe traffic my question is about iframe traffic should i go with it in exchange of 720*90 Header banner ??? will this be Rating: 5
    go

2.   Sponsored Links

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    why not just extend the duration for the time it was down.

you can go with iframe (when someone open his site) they will open your site also (but will not see iframe is "hidden" usually)

You can call me G
    If the iframe is hidden, it does no good tbh.. The user won't know that he opened ur site n stuff. All u'll get is just clicks that do nothing (again if iframe is invisible)

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

it will be hidden 1*1px
    go

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    If its invisible then i suggest you to ask for an extension for the time for which site has been down.

Thread Information