Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62703 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default [Request] Template For Open Source Script

I am slowly trying to get out of being a warez webmaster. I been learning some php and I have a basic script that I would like to release free. With this being said I need a basic template layout to distribute with the script. Since I wouldn't make anything from this script what I would like to offer is a linkback to your design site or profile link here. I think this would be a good way to showcase your work and possibly get customers that may not otherwise see your work. For free I am not expecting an unbelievable skin, but it does showcase your work...so it would need to be something you are happy to use.

Regards,
    r0ck
    r0ck Reviewed by r0ck on . [Request] Template For Open Source Script I am slowly trying to get out of being a warez webmaster. I been learning some php and I have a basic script that I would like to release free. With this being said I need a basic template layout to distribute with the script. Since I wouldn't make anything from this script what I would like to offer is a linkback to your design site or profile link here. I think this would be a good way to showcase your work and possibly get customers that may not otherwise see your work. For free I am Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello mate,

Kindly give me more information.

I might be interested in creating the layout in PSD for you.

Maybe even code it.

regards,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

Thread Information