Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6880 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Messi or Ronaldo?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Messi

84 66.14%
  • Ronaldo

43 33.86%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    tricks-fix.com
    ronaldo

2.   Sponsored Links

Messi of course.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    WOW. not one decent reply in this thread. What the hell is the point in replying if all your going to say is one word when you can just vote and do the same thing? If your going to reply at least put some though into it.

Anyway it's Messi for me. Ronaldo is just an attention seeker. Sure he has great skill but his attitude sucks and I think he's more interested in the money and fame. To me it appears Messi just loves the game and that's what I prefer about him.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

messi ofcourse bossss no one is better than messi even not lion
    (`-.,Proud To Be A Muslim,.-`)

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    What the fuck is the point of this thread ? And who is Messi/ Messiah ? And Ronaldo ?

^I think they're indians

edit: oh! http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...knockout-blow-

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    messi & Snajder

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    WOW. not one decent reply in this thread. What the hell is the point in replying if all your going to say is one word when you can just vote and do the same thing? If your going to reply at least put some though into it.

Anyway it's Messi for me. Ronaldo is just an attention seeker. Sure he has great skill but his attitude sucks and I think he's more interested in the money and fame. To me it appears Messi just loves the game and that's what I prefer about him.
    Code: 
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1260076/David-Beckham-toppled-Lionel-Messi-Barcelona-star-tops-football-earner-charts-570-000-week.html
    I do agree that Messi has the more skill, the better player, and Ronaldo IS a money grabber, but when someone is earning over half a million a week, to say that he's playing for the game, is a bit naive. Would Messi still play if he was playing for a League 2 club? Me thinks not. Anyway Mr.Happy, I agree with your choice.

Banned
    messi is way better than ronaldo
    i hate that dickhead ronaldo.

why 2 idiots have to earn milions?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information