Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63300 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    lolthenlike.com

Default Some graphics - YAY!

With the BETA launch of my new site, iPirateit.com I'm in need of some custom graphics.

If you can't do ones that blend in with my theme, I don't want them. If you can't do it how I'm asking please, please don't waste your time or mine.

Paying for each one of these jobs to be completed.

1. I need a favicon, that says IPI, with something that looks nice, a skull, knives, or something piratey. - $2 USD.

2. Download images, and password images. A set for megaupload, rapidshare, all of the main ones would be awesome. Make them look piratey, professional. - $7 USD.

3. Warning Images - A image that says the user has been warned by an official staff member of iPirateit.com. - $4 USD

4. Custom Smilies - A _CUSTOM_ set of pirate smilies, - $15 USD.

5. A "print-out" - I'm going to be advertising this website in local communities, so I want an A-4 piece of paper ( one full computer wordpress page ) saying my sites name, with some graphics, and that it offers free downloads - $10 USD.

Paypal only.

You can submit as many items as you like, whichever one I decide is the best, will win out of each category.
    Terror Reviewed by Terror on . Some graphics - YAY! With the BETA launch of my new site, iPirateit.com I'm in need of some custom graphics. If you can't do ones that blend in with my theme, I don't want them. If you can't do it how I'm asking please, please don't waste your time or mine. Paying for each one of these jobs to be completed. 1. I need a favicon, that says IPI, with something that looks nice, a skull, knives, or something piratey. - $2 USD. 2. Download images, and password images. A set for megaupload, rapidshare, all of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

2nd point - Just Download,Password and the filehost icons?

Banned
    Website's:
    lolthenlike.com
    Correct mate

Banned
    Website's:
    AlphaForumz.com
    These are my tries in each category of gfx works.Each work of mine is watermarked as sample and psd will be provided if you want

Favicon

v1

v2

WARNING BANNER

V1

V2

v3

PIRTAE SMILIES PACK

v2

Buttons

I am doing the print design and it will be done soon and i hope you like these works

hey terro i have made new version works for warning banner and pirate smilies pack and i hope you like them.

i am doing ur print design and it will finished soon as possible

you can pay me now if u like my works

do u like my gfx and can u pay me now?

I dont wanna be an ***hole, but come on, the guy asked for custom smilies. All you guys gave him were images taken from somewhere else.

I will do this, though, im gonna need 1 or 2 days if you really want something custom, original and consistent.

Please PM me, Terror, if you agree with this.

Thread Information