Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62287 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: v4.1.1 or 4.1.3

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • v4.1.1

0 0%
  • v4.1.3

2 100.00%
    Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com

Default v4.1.1 or 4.1.3

Which is a Better vBulletin version for a Warez site ?

The Home page of 4.1.3 has a complete different layout. I Do not think it is suitable for a warez niche forum.

If anyone is using v4.1.3 on you warez forum, please show it so that i can take some ideas.

Thanks..
    Ultim8nexT Reviewed by Ultim8nexT on . v4.1.1 or 4.1.3 Which is a Better vBulletin version for a Warez site ? The Home page of 4.1.3 has a complete different layout. I Do not think it is suitable for a warez niche forum. If anyone is using v4.1.3 on you warez forum, please show it so that i can take some ideas. Thanks.. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

They're completely the same, lol. Only difference is that 4.1.3 has a lot of bug fixes, style improvements, etc.

And everyone should upgrade to 4.1.3, because vB4 is still developing. Older versions aren't so safe. + there are a lot of bugs.

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    4.1.3 its have one facility u can convert 3.8 style into 4.x style
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    They're completely the same, lol. Only difference is that 4.1.3 has a lot of bug fixes, style improvements, etc.

And everyone should upgrade to 4.1.3, because vB4 is still developing. Older versions aren't so safe. + there are a lot of bugs.
    I Do not want the Home page to be the Kind of CMS it shows, is it possible...

I need the Home page to be the Forum itself.

Banned
    v3.6 & v3.8 4LIFE

mmm mmm!
    Poll has been added.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultim8nexT View Post
    I Do not want the Home page to be the Kind of CMS it shows, is it possible...

I need the Home page to be the Forum itself.
    CMS can be disabled, and it only comes with the publishing suite, not with the regular forum package.

Thread Information