Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62172 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com

Default How to Start a Legal Internet Radio ?

Well I am planning to start my Own Internet Radio Like the Wadio.

Just i wanted to know the Following.

1. Which script do i require ?
    2. Is Playing Songs on the Internet Radio Legal or You need to get Permissions from the creators of the Song.

3. What is the type of server required ?

4. If it is illegal to play songs without the permissions of the creator, which country will be best to host the service.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, answer only if you have the knowledge.
    Ultim8nexT Reviewed by Ultim8nexT on . How to Start a Legal Internet Radio ? Well I am planning to start my Own Internet Radio Like the Wadio. Just i wanted to know the Following. 1. Which script do i require ? 2. Is Playing Songs on the Internet Radio Legal or You need to get Permissions from the creators of the Song. 3. What is the type of server required ? 4. If it is illegal to play songs without the permissions of the creator, which country will be best to host the service. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    What royalties do internet radio stations have to pay?
    webcasters pay for each song streamed to each user.

For more information, go to Webcaster Payments
    If it is legal probably a server in USA or the area you are trying to get the most members from. AT first a small VPS with large space and bandwidth capacity.

As far as script that would be dependent if you are using this to for memberships and making money. If I recall correctly a site was mentioned that hosted this type of activity here on KWWH.

Website's:
    FinMovie.net FinImg.com
    I have owned internet radio over 2 years now in europe. I host it in france and netherlands. Never had any problems. It is more like hoppy for me, I don´t get any money for that etc.
    About 80-100 listeners. I think usa is not very safe place for server if you dont like to pay all streaming cost.
    Shoutcast is good script, Sam broadcaster is best for streaming music from your computer.
    Send your msn to me if you need any help. I have good knowledge for that (better than my english skills)

Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by prisoneric View Post
    I have owned internet radio over 2 years now in europe. I host it in france and netherlands. Never had any problems. It is more like hoppy for me, I don?t get any money for that etc.
    About 80-100 listeners. I think usa is not very safe place for server if you dont like to pay all streaming cost.
    Shoutcast is good script, Sam broadcaster is best for streaming music from your computer.
    Send your msn to me if you need any help. I have good knowledge for that (better than my english skills)
    Thanks for Your Info. Even i am not willing to do this to earn Money.

prisoneric Agree with u

Banned
    Website's:
    WillMake1Soon.com
    Shout Cast is turning to be bit complicated for me. I need you help.

I have sent u my ID. Please Reply.

Thread Information