Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6902 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    nothing.info
    The best traffic sources are Mr. Google, Mr. Yahoo and Mrs. Bing. visitors bought by site you called is useless. I bet you, only little avg. time on site will be show by google analytic. it will work on alexa, but why doing so hard to boost alexa? you can use alexa booster if you wanna jump alexa rank near to 200k and that's why alexa is suck!

I think you're spamming and you're suck too spammer!

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leonight View Post
    traffic is useless from traffup bcoz only those guys clicking on your website who want to earn points
    I don't think it is useless. At least the website is receiving some traffic - this is really good especially for blogs.

You are enticing users to visit your site and if the website has something interesting - people will stay and will browse other pages.

What is wrong with this? So those who do not want to use PPC or don't want to wait for weeks for the search engine indexing for their newly launched website or blog, Traffup and similar sites are really a good option.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shifters View Post
    The best traffic sources are Mr. Google, Mr. Yahoo and Mrs. Bing. visitors bought by site you called is useless. I bet you, only little avg. time on site will be show by google analytic. it will work on alexa, but why doing so hard to boost alexa? you can use alexa booster if you wanna jump alexa rank near to 200k and that's why alexa is suck!

I think you're spamming and you're suck too spammer!
    I don't give a damn what you think about Alexa, Mr Google or myself.

Can your Mr. Google or Miss Bing bring traffic to my newly launched website on the first day? Some guys really cannot think outside the box.

Banned
    Well said John

Website's:
    ps3games.ORG
    Lol.. You guys are stupid. Those motherfuckers visiting your site don't give two shits about your site. Paid traffic is exactly what it is. Paid Traffic. You think these people sit in front of their computer all day and get told what site to visit. NO. It's all incentivized.

But, then you got people who WANT TO visit your site for something, for a download, for a game, for whatever reason it is. That's your best visitor.

For all you know your site could be in a 1x1 pixel iFrame on a main page of a site that gets 10,000 visitors a day.

You think they're visiting you.

But they're not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information