Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62662 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default How to remove icons from blogger

As the title says I'm using blogger as my website. I have installed a third party theme, after a bit adjusting as my requirement I got what I needed but these icons are for what and I don't need them. I can't remove them:

When I hover my mouse pointer over them a label don't shows up otherwise I would have already figured it out. I can also give you the entire code if you can figure out for me.
    bluejax Reviewed by bluejax on . How to remove icons from blogger As the title says I'm using blogger as my website. I have installed a third party theme, after a bit adjusting as my requirement I got what I needed but these icons are for what and I don't need them. I can't remove them: http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq91/s_sharjeel/4-22-201110-56-23AM.png When I hover my mouse pointer over them a label don't shows up otherwise I would have already figured it out. I can also give you the entire code if you can figure out for me. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    use firebug. it will help you with all these minute stuff.
    If you are still not able to figure it out, paste the website here,ill help you.
    If you dont wanna reveal your website in public, you can PM or just paste the source here/PM.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Check your PM...

Thread Information