Hello,

I Have a dedicated server and i have installed Cpanel in it.. and i was using it's internal email clients (Roundcube, Squirrelmail) for the emails of my site.

but my Cpanel is expired and i am not able to open those email clients.

then i switched to google apps for the emails.. but i am having issues with google apps and i don't wanna use that.

So Please tell me can I install any email client like Roundcube or Squirrelmail for my website ? or any other options ? i want to use my own server to handle emails.. i don't wanna use external services like google apps...
Jason_weds_Freddy Reviewed by Jason_weds_Freddy on . How to install Email Client for my website Hello, I Have a dedicated server and i have installed Cpanel in it.. and i was using it's internal email clients (Roundcube, Squirrelmail) for the emails of my site. but my Cpanel is expired and i am not able to open those email clients. then i switched to google apps for the emails.. but i am having issues with google apps and i don't wanna use that. So Please tell me can I install any email client like Roundcube or Squirrelmail for my website ? or any other options ? i want to use Rating: 5