Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62881 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default 1eurohosting.nl

To be honestly, I read a lot on the Katz Forum what should be the best warez hoster, and wich one is the cheapest.

Well, I run an adult site, I host it on a shared server, with unlimited bandwidth, 4GB webspace, at the cost of 48 euros a year (that's 4 euro a month, don't know how much is that in dolllars)

And to be honest I'm really satisfied with them, they are really fast (had some other other experiences), even when you get a lot of traffic, didn't had downtime so far, and they have a great service.

you can find them at http://www.1eurohosting.nl/ (the site is in Dutch, but I guess that i don't have to tell you where you can find translators)
    Lotte Reviewed by Lotte on . 1eurohosting.nl To be honestly, I read a lot on the Katz Forum what should be the best warez hoster, and wich one is the cheapest. Well, I run an adult site, I host it on a shared server, with unlimited bandwidth, 4GB webspace, at the cost of 48 euros a year (that's 4 euro a month, don't know how much is that in dolllars) And to be honest I'm really satisfied with them, they are really fast (had some other other experiences), even when you get a lot of traffic, didn't had downtime so far, and they have Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Nice new one m8

Same company but other site in english > b-smarthosting.net

Thank you for the infos, Lotte.
    "The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies,
    can continue growing as we continue to live" - Morris Adler

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and
    he will eat for the rest of his life." - Confucius

Website's:
    thatfix.com warezroots.com warezhubs.com
    do they allow warez linking?
    Check out my Electronic & Hip Hop music blog, ThatFix.

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    4 Euro = about $6 (6.2).

Which is standard for a shared host plan i guess. (Most shared are $10 and below).

Nice to hear its a good shared host, thanks for telling us

Thread Information