hi guys i need to add an streaming mp3 to my site which will not use my host bandwidth does any host offer this kind of service for free and yeah same thing for the arcade flash games i wanna add flash games to my site offering my members to play it withought using my own host bandwidth few more content needed to be added on my site so i need more suggestions ?

i am adding more features b/coz i want my site to look more attractive so need more suggestions.

my site:
www.xton3.info
xtone Reviewed by xtone on . Need Pro Help for Adding Few NEw Stuff hi guys i need to add an streaming mp3 to my site which will not use my host bandwidth does any host offer this kind of service for free and yeah same thing for the arcade flash games i wanna add flash games to my site offering my members to play it withought using my own host bandwidth few more content needed to be added on my site so i need more suggestions ? i am adding more features b/coz i want my site to look more attractive so need more suggestions. my site: www.xton3.info Rating: 5