Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62899 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Recommendation Thread for IOS iPhone / iPad / iPod

Recommendation Thread for IOS iPhone / iPad / iPod

Nice and easy, do you have recommendations for games that can be downloaded in AppStore?
    Follow the template below:

Name:
    Price:
    Platform:
    Mini Review / bit about the game:
    Any character, 1-10:

I can start:

Name: The Quest
    Price: 29, -
    Platform: iPhone / iPod. Not sure if it has iPad Support
    Mini Review / bit about the game: The Quest is an RPG (role playing game) set to a typical fantasy universe with swords and magic. The missions are entertaining, the dialogue is at times funny, the graphics are very nice (but, in retro-style) and in addition you can play it all infinitely long. I think I've clocked in around 25 hours so far and I have not even begun in any expansion packs. In addition, it is actually entertaining to discover the world. The control system is also good, especially after a little acclimation. The only thing I will pull for is that the combat system is not good enough (too little variety) and that there are not enough unique enemies. Anyway, the game is very fun
    Rating:
    9 / 10
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Recommendation Thread for IOS iPhone / iPad / iPod Recommendation Thread for IOS iPhone / iPad / iPod Nice and easy, do you have recommendations for games that can be downloaded in AppStore? Follow the template below: Name: Price: Platform: Mini Review / bit about the game: Any character, 1-10: Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Name: Hoggy
    Price: Free
    Platform: iPhone/iPod/iPad
    MiniReview/bit about the game: Hoggy is a fun puzzle platformer that combines the best elements of classic side-scrolling video games with a unique puzzle flavor! It has this pink blob dude who is trying to rescue his girlfriend. How to play the game and stuff is kind of confusing to explain so here's the games link: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/hoggy/id338547319?mt=8 I love the way the levels get harder and harder but still manage to keep me out of raging and chucking my phone at the buses window
    Rating:
    10/10
    Never crashes on me, even after hours of gameplay

mmm mmm!
    Do not bother to post in this thread unless you want to participate.

Two posts has been removed.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

mmm mmm!
    Name: Flick Football
    Price: Free
    Platform: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
    Mini Review / bit about the game: A very simple football game in which you want to get the ball in goal, while hitting different targets that give extra points, lives, and penalties. Eventually you get a wall that we must try to turn the ball around. As I said, very simple but also very good.
    Rating: 8

Thread Information