Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63012 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com

Default Filesonic links over 400MB...

well im pretty sure you guys know that users cannot download files bigger than 400mb on filesonic unless they have a premium account. So the question is do you guys allow users to posts filesonic links that are bigger than 400MB on your forum? if yes then why? I mean I know you may get 5% of it if somehow it converts but still that makes users who dont want premium just never return to the site since is full of filesonic premium links
    bxflow Reviewed by bxflow on . Filesonic links over 400MB... well im pretty sure you guys know that users cannot download files bigger than 400mb on filesonic unless they have a premium account. So the question is do you guys allow users to posts filesonic links that are bigger than 400MB on your forum? if yes then why? I mean I know you may get 5% of it if somehow it converts but still that makes users who dont want premium just never return to the site since is full of filesonic premium links Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    The "uploader" can change it to 1GB files for free users in his member area.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    The "uploader" can change it to 1GB files for free users in his member area.
    Interesting. I never knew that.

Yeah they can change it but LOTS of uploaders are leaving the limit at 400 forcing users to either buy a premium or look elsewhere for links. I've been banning sites for that on Zunox.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    yes!
    in Settings thier is an Drop down list to set Max File Download Size to 1GB For Free User
    Make a Rule such that all uploaders have changed it to 1GB
    then Free Users can Download from FileSonic

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Thread Information