I have a website that I had completed, then my client decided they wanted a custom background I was successfully able to add the background, but now my navigation menu and banner do not match with the new background.

I wondered if any of the more experienced web designers here could maybe help me figure out what background colours I would need for the banner and nav menuto make this site pleasing to the eye. Or maybe how I could just make it look better with that background? I"m at a complete loss. Any help would be appreciated

http://www.stopintime.info
sarah1709 Reviewed by sarah1709 on . Problem with Web Design I have a website that I had completed, then my client decided they wanted a custom background 8-) I was successfully able to add the background, but now my navigation menu and banner do not match with the new background. I wondered if any of the more experienced web designers here could maybe help me figure out what background colours I would need for the banner and nav menuto make this site pleasing to the eye. Or maybe how I could just make it look better with that background? I"m at Rating: 5