Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62327 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default My Personal Fitness Story

My Personal Fitness Story

My Story

This is truly my story.
    When i was in india i was skinny as fuck came to canada and gain weight.
    When I was 13-14 i was very fat i had fat under my chin a lot. My weight was 150-180 not sure when i was 13 as you guessed a cubby fat kid. after a while i went somewhere and i lost 40 pounds in 6 months people were calling me fat so i decided to come back to my house and gain my weight to 170 in just couple of months it was school holiday that time. So i was 150-180 when i went in to grade 11 cubby fat kid fat all around my body. So, grade 11 I had fitnees this year and i though to my self this is great time to lose fat and produce that fat into muscle. i had 3 workout days , 1 day running and the last one class room day. Every day was 1 hr work out i work my ass out the whole semester and finnaly got to a position that makes me feel strong and sexier, etc. But still there was fat on my body so i work out after the semester and lost a lot of weight I did bench press situp push up and abs work out every day and ofcouse diet that time to. now i am with 4 pack abs all four are at top and trying to gain bottom abs. i did one moth abs work out.

Current Workout
    3 times a week (soon)

I do these at home.

I will upload my pic when i have six abs

Wrote it in 10 min
    By suhel

Hope you guys like it
    Never give up
    Suhel Reviewed by Suhel on . My Personal Fitness Story My Personal Fitness Story My Story This is truly my story. When i was in india i was skinny as fuck came to canada and gain weight. When I was 13-14 i was very fat i had fat under my chin a lot. My weight was 150-180 not sure when i was 13 as you guessed a cubby fat kid. after a while i went somewhere and i lost 40 pounds in 6 months people were calling me fat so i decided to come back to my house and gain my weight to 170 in just couple of months it was school holiday that time. So i Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Add some pull ups to become real mdf
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

i have no place to do it

mmm mmm!
    Continue to work out. I recommend that you get yourself a decent program, eat healthy, high protein intake, and become a member of a gym.

Post some pictures now. It will be interesting to follow up and see your progress.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Gyms are a rip off for show-offs. There's nothing you can't do at home as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Continue to work out. I recommend that you get yourself a decent program, eat healthy, high protein intake, and become a member of a gym.

Post some pictures now. It will be interesting to follow up and see your progress.
    my brother told me to do it but its costly and i have to be over 18 and i am just
    16. sure when i get 6 pack abs hopefully in some weeks

Respected Member
    People think to burn fat they need to go to gym, but that is not really true. Building muscle will help burn fat faster but fat people should concentrate much much more on simple cardio workouts. You want to burn as much calories as possible.
    Sure 5,6 sets of ab crunches or pushups will do it but trust me you will burn much more calories if you simply run for an hour or ride a bycle.

Then when you get rid of most fat, and when your bf level is alright start with weight lifting..

It's better to be very serious about it for few months than drag on for few years.
    If you're fat, simple, get shitload of cloth on your (yes even if it's hot, even better) and run for 60 mins in morning before breakfast, you should be all water once you finish and that's the goal. Stay away from sugars (juice etc, sweets etc), more protein would be good.

mmm mmm!
    You can easily burn fat if you work out FAST. If you want to gain muscles you need a few minutes break after each set.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

skipping and running best cardio ever for me
    oh and i use to do 7 min cardio when i was in fitness class

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    You can easily burn fat if you work out FAST. If you want to gain muscles you need a few minutes break after each set.
    Um what?
    Where the hell you heard that? First of all you don't build muscle in gym, you break it down, and point is not to rest as much as possible, but opposite, you want to break down muscle and you won't really damage it much by taking so much rest, point is to exhaust muscle. Then rest, repair and make it bigger at home by eating right and resting.

7 min cardio? Please, get serious about it, run for atleast 30 mins. I don't know why people expect some huge ass results by either not training right and not doing cardio enough.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information