Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62567 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It is IMPOSSIBLE to find out who has blocked you. Why? well back in the day (MSN Messenger 7.0) there was a bug with a protocol that allowed people to be able to check if a user was online with/without their permission.

This ofcourse was Invasion of Privacy and it was quickly patched and it was fixed. Hence their is absolutely positively no way to know if a contact has you blocked. If you really must know, Make a second email. But I highly suggest you don't you might just aggrevate the person more.

However, Websites do sometimes say they can "SEE" who has blocked you, these websites are phishing/marketing scam sites. They will steal your identity and copy all your contacts so that they may spam them and sell their emails to the highest bidder.
    I think Jason is right .

Anyway, msgdiscovery is a very nice tool for msn

Offcourse, there are some "tricks", like sending request from some different accs, or asking friend who also have friendship if he/she was online.
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes Cojba, those tricks are pretty effective if your friends aren't your true friends. But you won't have any bad situations if you don't accept everyone as your contact on MSN.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information