Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62685 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: What is your favorite music Genre

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Metal

6 30.00%
  • Hip Hop

6 30.00%
  • Rock

1 5.00%
  • Techno

2 10.00%
  • Pop

1 5.00%
  • Country

0 0%
  • Classic

2 10.00%
  • Instrumental

1 5.00%
  • Islamic Nasheeds

0 0%
  • Indian Music

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    instrumental right now for me

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    You know that something's wrong with you when you have a favorite music genre. Look at it like this, music is music. There are songs with meaningless lyrics from every genre, just look 'em up. There are very few metal bands who actually write about something normal, not some babbling wannabe satanic shit, which even an 15yo teen could write.

If you're a true music fan, you will analyze the lyrics of the song you're listening to. Hell, who knows maybe you'll sum up your theory why the artist wrote the song, what inspired him to write it, look for the hints.

I can listen to everything, it can be folk, metal, rap, classical, darkwave, techno, I really don't give a fuck. If it keeps me busy for 3-10 minutes. It's good.
    Well Jason

No offence, But everyone has there own music taste based on there style ect..

Your talking about lyrics, Well i am professional guitarist now putting that beside

I don't give a crap about lyrics see the title "Vote for the best music genre"

Now we need to vote for the music not the fucking lyrics

When pp made music they never wanted lyrics

But over the years, They added lyrics and took the true music and made it onto Instrumental

If you think metal music is gay, Then let me tell you something you don't know anything about metal

I don't want to pick a fight or anything but this is what i think so everyone who thinks metal is gay and there fav genre is the best

They can stick it up there ass

Whatever always remember guys "One man's junk can always be another man's treasure."

Website's:
    ZVER.TV Studio9Resources.com
    Hip-Hop/Techno/Electro/Dub/Rap/W,e... as long as its good and Im in the mood for the song.

Banned
    Well Jason like u say if music is all about lyrics the genre dont matter people shouldn't have even listened to the football theme song WAKKA WAKKA saami saaami naaaa bcoz most of them dont even know what that means

i think your trapped in your own theories and believes , you could hate something may b a relegion may b a music but its bad to insult them by saying satanic lyrics can be done by a 15 year old kid etc ..... well satanism is a relegion too and whoever insult a relegion is surely uneducated

@_-Rs-_
    As I said, I listen to every music genre. I really don't give a fuck if you think that I don't know shit about metal, it's your opinion.

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    As I said, I listen to every music genre. But i am really sorry about saying that about metal i jest heard music for the first time on youtube because i am 100years old and i was shocked, please forgive me and please tell me more about metal metal rocks and justin biber is gay
    OMG! your a genius it was so hard for other pp to understand my reply

Peace guy's lets not fight

Respected Member
    Everything from instrumental and up

Hip hop

HiP HoP/RaP/RnB

me viot metal sory bad english me norway from

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information