Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62123 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: What is your favorite music Genre

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Metal

6 30.00%
  • Hip Hop

6 30.00%
  • Rock

1 5.00%
  • Techno

2 10.00%
  • Pop

1 5.00%
  • Country

0 0%
  • Classic

2 10.00%
  • Instrumental

1 5.00%
  • Islamic Nasheeds

0 0%
  • Indian Music

1 5.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Vote for the best Music Genre !

Metal
    Hip Hop
    Rock
    Techno
    Pop
    Country
    Classic
    Instrumental
    Islamic Nasheeds
    Indian Music

My favorite isMetal
    _satan_ Reviewed by _satan_ on . Vote for the best Music Genre ! Metal Hip Hop Rock Techno Pop Country Classic Instrumental Islamic Nasheeds Indian Music Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    forums.ripmovies.net
    Metal Rules \m/

You know that something's wrong with you when you have a favorite music genre. Look at it like this, music is music. There are songs with meaningless lyrics from every genre, just look 'em up. There are very few metal bands who actually write about something normal, not some babbling wannabe satanic shit, which even an 15yo teen could write.

If you're a true music fan, you will analyze the lyrics of the song you're listening to. Hell, who knows maybe you'll sum up your theory why the artist wrote the song, what inspired him to write it, look for the hints.

I can listen to everything, it can be folk, metal, rap, classical, darkwave, techno, I really don't give a fuck. If it keeps me busy for 3-10 minutes. It's good.

Website's:
    FinMovie.net FinImg.com
    I listen mostly trance
    For me it?s not so important what genre is, if I like song it can be anything

Banned
    Website's:
    IMGit.org ShareBB.org ShareBB.info
    Most of the time I listen to Trance,bit as Jason said the genre doesn't really matter..I don't have a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    You know that something's wrong with you when you have a favorite music genre. Look at it like this, music is music. There are songs with meaningless lyrics from every genre, just look 'em up. There are very few metal bands who actually write about something normal, not some babbling wannabe satanic shit, which even an 15yo teen could write.

If you're a true music fan, you will analyze the lyrics of the song you're listening to. Hell, who knows maybe you'll sum up your theory why the artist wrote the song, what inspired him to write it, look for the hints.

I can listen to everything, it can be folk, metal, rap, classical, darkwave, techno, I really don't give a fuck. If it keeps me busy for 3-10 minutes. It's good.
    Agree with u and no particular genre is superior to other. Music is Best Thats It

Banned
    well if you take someone like Justin bieber or watever hes called as , his song is full of BABY BABY BABY boobo booobi baaby ....... no meaning at all

but if you listen well and follow lyrics of metal you will come to know that every metal track has a meaning

if you take black metal well its the satanic shits as u said
    if you take doom metal its for emotional people no satanic shits in that
    if you take death metal its for pure head bangers
    if you take depressive metal its for people in pain
    if you take symphonic metal its for people with a good taste

metal is not just metal it has many sub categories which people can chose , from the best lyrics to the worst ..... option is yours

they wont jst shout baby baby i wanna marry u bla bla .........

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

I like songs purely because of the actual lyrics but I also like songs what have a good beat. I try not to read into songs too much because at the end of the day a song is a song, if you enjoy listening to it carry on.

My favourite Genres are Trance & Punk.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

I know the sub-genres of metal, and they nave nothing to do with the artists. They're here only to categorize bands, so teens could say: I'm listening to this this and that, bla bla bla. Boring shit if you ask me.

Justin Bieber is just like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, and tons of other exploited teens. It's not his fault that he's being controlled by the large production companies. He really has no choice, he can either go back to his old life (which he pretty much doesn't have anymore) or he could keep recording meaningless songs.

As Immortal Technique said:
    "so if your message ain't shit, fuck the records you sold
    cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
    it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck"

Quote Originally Posted by prisoneric View Post
    I listen mostly trance
    For me it?s not so important what genre is, if I like song it can be anything
    Me too but when it comes to my Fav its HIPHOP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information