Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62103 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Price for Postin Pic

How much would you guys generally charge for posting lets say funny pictures to WP

Lets take 100 Pictures and one picture per post.

Why im asking this is well i got some really fucked up offers lol
    Cooper Reviewed by Cooper on . Price for Postin Pic How much would you guys generally charge for posting lets say funny pictures to WP Lets take 100 Pictures and one picture per post. Why im asking this is well i got some really fucked up offers lol Rating: 5
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Depends on where you are from. I wouldn't have done that for less than $30.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

LuLz the price i got from DP was like 30-50$
    I mean come on
    only 2 guys offered 10 for 100 posts.

Is it only me or its really fucken high price for posting 100 fucked up pictures lol
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

mmm mmm!
    I'm sure you can get someone from a poor country in africa/asia to do it for less than $10.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Well Poor Country or Not bit it would take me 20 to post 100 Pictures.
    Reason why i wanted to hire some guys was that i dont have free time to do it but 50$ for 20 min work,i mean come on

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    I'm sure you can get someone from a poor country in africa/asia to do it for less than $10.
    +1 - but then you have to check quality of work + most of them never finishes the job

trhats why you dont pay until the job is done and then if it doesnt meet your standards tell them that and give them a reasonable price according to what you think is worth what they did... also make sure you tell them that thats how youre going to do this beforehand becuase if he doesnt agree then get someone else. You just want to make sure you lay down the terms beforehand so it doesn't come bite you in the end.
    youtube.com/xviciousx702

Thread Information