Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62099 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    youngstardc.com

Exclamation Facebook account verification help needed!

I need a FB Application ID (used to place a, for example, FB comment box on your site.) but it asks for a credit card or mobile verification.
    I don't have a credit card and I use Facebook on my mobile with the official app. However the text message they SHOULD send me with the verification code in it NEVER arrives on my phone. I have tried multiple times but I just don't receive any text? I receive texts from anyone and anything else so if someone knows a solution or work-around please do reply!
    Young Star-G Reviewed by Young Star-G on . Facebook account verification help needed! I need a FB Application ID (used to place a, for example, FB comment box on your site.) but it asks for a credit card or mobile verification. I don't have a credit card and I use Facebook on my mobile with the official app. However the text message they SHOULD send me with the verification code in it NEVER arrives on my phone. I have tried multiple times but I just don't receive any text? I receive texts from anyone and anything else so if someone knows a solution or work-around please do Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    desidownloads.org war3zunlimit3d.com
    go to account setting then
    mobile its simple to reg ur mobile to facebook

Website's:
    youngstardc.com
    I need to get an verification text message, but I never get one.

Google Corp.
    Did you enter your phone details correctly.

If I remember correctly, you need to enter your number including the area code and also state what mobile network you're on. Take a screenshot of the page (censor your phone no obv.) and post it here so we can try to figure out what you're doing wrong.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Banned
    Website's:
    Khambaty.com iMotivate.net
    Your in which country , If your in countries like Kuwait and UAE they block SMS from any website unless untill you use their SMS Gateway or API

Website's:
    youngstardc.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SJshah View Post
    Did you enter your phone details correctly.

If I remember correctly, you need to enter your number including the area code and also state what mobile network you're on. Take a screenshot of the page (censor your phone no obv.) and post it here so we can try to figure out what you're doing wrong.
    This has been solved. Thanks for trying to help out. The area code was already used when I selected my country. Didn't know. Many thanks!

Thread Information