Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62618 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which is the best touch mobile ?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Htc Desire Hd

16 23.88%
  • Iphone 4

33 49.25%
  • Nokia N8

6 8.96%
  • Samsung Galaxy I9000

11 16.42%
  • Sony Ericson Xperia Arc

10 14.93%
  • Motorolla Droid

4 5.97%
  • LG Optimus 2x

2 2.99%
  • Dell Streak

3 4.48%
  • Acer Liquid Metal

0 0%
  • Asus P835

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    I was used to be an android freak before but after trying more than 6 android phones in last 2 years i had to say to you guys that the android phones sucks and sucks. If the phone doesn't has a better battery life then there is no point of having this androishitty phones..

Go for Nokia N8 or Iphone series if you want better battery life with best camera and best multimedia experience..

I am fucking tired of having galaxy ace as it is giving me only a 6-9 hours battery life in idle mode and i have already bought new battery for 2nd time as suggested by samsung service center support guys.. I don't use 3g or data or wifi or a camera then who the fuck is eating my battery, definately an android OS..

This is a last android phone for sure guys..

Samsung you sucks.

Android will always fail if they will not improve in battery performance...

Quote Originally Posted by DoggY DuKe View Post
    I was used to be an android freak before but after trying more than 6 android phones in last 2 years i had to say to you guys that the android phones sucks and sucks. If the phone doesn't has a better battery life then there is no point of having this androishitty phones..

Go for Nokia N8 or Iphone series if you want better battery life with best camera and best multimedia experience..

I am fucking tired of having galaxy ace as it is giving me only a 6-9 hours battery life in idle mode and i have already bought new battery for 2nd time as suggested by samsung service center support guys.. I don't use 3g or data or wifi or a camera then who the fuck is eating my battery, definately an android OS..

This is a last android phone for sure guys..

Samsung you sucks.

Android will always fail if they will not improve in battery performance...
    Haha, you must be the one eating up your battery at nights. My HTC EVO 3D lasts 24 hours+ for normal use and 10-14 hours for video/games.

I doubt I'll leave the samsung galaxy series of android phones for the foreseeable future.

I like that they ignore the google android standards and include a physical home button, though personally I'd rather they had a physical back button as well. But I can live with it being touch.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information