Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62845 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question Filesonic counts downloads well?

I can't imagine that I get so less downloads at filesonic.
    About 1-200/day with good content.

Are you sure that filesonic counts downloads well?
    kejrud Reviewed by kejrud on . Filesonic counts downloads well? I can't imagine that I get so less downloads at filesonic. About 1-200/day with good content. Are you sure that filesonic counts downloads well? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Filesonic seems to be very reliable.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I hope so too,but I have uploaded some very high quality content to a high quality site (the visitors are choosy).

My stuffs are popular but it is strange that not every part of the rar archive is downloaded the same times.
    For example 1st part was downloaded 50 times.
    2nd part 38 times.
    3rd part 49 times
    4th part 42 times.

Since the visitors are choosy at that site, I think they wouldnt have downloaded only 1-1 part of the archive file. They cant extract the archive without having all the parts.

Banned
    Are you posting downloads with multiple interchangable links? Or only FSC?

Quote Originally Posted by kejrud View Post
    I hope so too,but I have uploaded some very high quality content to a high quality site (the visitors are choosy).

My stuffs are popular but it is strange that not every part of the rar archive is downloaded the same times.
    For example 1st part was downloaded 50 times.
    2nd part 38 times.
    3rd part 49 times
    4th part 42 times.

Since the visitors are choosy at that site, I think they wouldnt have downloaded only 1-1 part of the archive file. They cant extract the archive without having all the parts.
    Maybe they are using mirrors or they haven't finished downloading

Maybe this would help you:
    For free users that download from FileSonic, we count multiple downloads from the same IP address. Only completed downloads are counted. We now count downloads from premium users. We count one download per premium user every 24 hours.

I dont use multiple interchangable links.

Maybe they were premium users, but were they 10 times of 50 download premium user & did they start their 24hour with my links? (since my first part counted....) It means that they hadn't downloaded anything in the past 24 hour with their premium account. Why do they pay for premium account than? And of course 20% of that 50 download were this way... Strange.

Anyway this 1 download counts/24 hour at premium users is a sh1t rule

i agree with you, the rule is s$%^ but ..a rule is a rule. You know, i've noticed too that filehosts count very dubious sometimes , but i guess is all part of the life, you know, only God is fair ( and many people doubt even on that).

I got this shit too, so I smell bad. LOL

BTW, This is how they get money to pay us.

my friends was telling me about this,
    and i just saw that the downloads and sales (earning) is getting lower and lower nowadays.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information