Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62570 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default Requirements to Create a Website

In order to have your own website, you will have to find a server that will host your website and have a domain name.

For total beginners who wanted to have their own website, i suggest using
    • Free sub-domain (provided by web hosting),
    • Free web hosting.

As for more advanced users who wanted to have their own business website, i suggest using
    • Registered domain name (instead of free sub-domain),
    • Reliable web hosting.

It is recommended for beginners to try out building own website using free web hosting that provides free sub-domain as it can get you to successfully create your own website in just few minutes without going through the complicated procedures. Besides that, you can also save your money Fortunately, there are many hosting server out there that provide free web hosting services for your website.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Requirements to Create a Website In order to have your own website, you will have to find a server that will host your website and have a domain name. For total beginners who wanted to have their own website, i suggest using Free sub-domain (provided by web hosting), Free web hosting. As for more advanced users who wanted to have their own business website, i suggest using Registered domain name (instead of free sub-domain), Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i have a top level .net domain , any reliable hosting that accepts tld for free? without forced ads etc? limited bandwidth isnt a problem and my site isnt warez related

please suggest

Hi,

I want to create a warez websit, what you advise me for the purchase of domain names and hosting

thank you

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    @pakman: Try http://www.000webhost.com/ , its one of the most famous free hostings. I used it long ago and it was quite decent.

Website's:
    felonygames.com
    WFT is a i"top level .net domain"

There is no such thing my friend

Banned
    i meant to say tld ending with .net

my bad

I speak of a paid domain name and web hosting (the best please)

mmm mmm!
    Uchiha-Madara:

I'd suggest your247host (hosting) and name or namecheap (domain).

Pakman:

*************** -

Edit: Censored.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha-Madara View Post
    Hi,

I want to create a warez websit, what you advise me for the purchase of domain names and hosting

thank you
    thank you

mmm mmm!
    You are welcome buddy, if you have have any other questions, please, do not hestitate to ask

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information