Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61034 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Problem with File-Remoter

My file-remoter server is down for a day. I tried contacting support but I didn't get any response from them. Does anyone know what problem is?
    sadred Reviewed by sadred on . Problem with File-Remoter My file-remoter server is down for a day. I tried contacting support but I didn't get any response from them. Does anyone know what problem is? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You didn't tell us which server you use so who can answer your question?

My server is 4th server.

Probation
    I was on 4th server for a while, I can get the service to work about 30% of the time. Now on server 11th and seems ok. Just having a lot of problem uploading to oron, others are ok. Few annoying link generating for FSC, but after couple of tries, it will work. Anyone else has problem with OR?

I am on server 9, most of the time filesonic and fileserve give errors, tried Wupload today..finally got 404 for all 5 files being uploaded. Tried again same problem. From day 1st I usually upload files more than once due to errors.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Thread Information