Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6861 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    aha luki i had similar experiences past. btw now m running it on a lithuanian vps but it seems very lagging. speed sucks like hell. just 200 - 300 kb. I guess a good US vps with 1 gbit port will curb my quest
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Get ur own vps and setup Sborg... Coz all of these shared host simply suck.. They are good as long as You dont face any problems.. As soon as u start facing problem man they start their shitty excuses.. Better be dependent or urself rather than on others. Personally i tried both of those above and even sBorgx and all of them are shit. And by shit i diont mean they have bad speeds or so.. Its bout service and support.. And they suck in that. Go for a gbps port speed vps (EU OR US 0 ur choice and u will be much better..
    So, Boy Clever, how do you know that the VPS provider doesn't f*ck up? And my experiences with sborghost.com are quite the opposite. Can you please provide a screenshot of your client area at sborghost.com?

It begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by JoomlaZ View Post
    Hello i am planning to get a dedi/vps for running sborg. Well, i tried it on one vps which i bought and i am not much satisfied. Anybody running sborg in their own dedi/vps plz guide me that going for which host is good for it.

Thanks
    Have a look at:
    http://rapidspeeds.com/index.php?a=semi&cur=USD

Those semi-dedicated packages are a little expensive compared to your normal $30 VPS and/or shared package. But you can be guaranteed resources and quality. And don't worry about support and after sales service. I rent 2 dedicated servers from them (for lulzimg) and they work a treat. I haven't had any network or hardware issues.

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    try managedhybrid mate, for 50$ you get 200gb hdd and 4gb ram...i have run sborg on it,and it worked well,(i`m not advertizing,just suggesting)
    ask miguel to setup centos 64bit for you

Website's:
    myrapidleech.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Have a look at:
    http://rapidspeeds.com/index.php?a=semi&cur=USD

Those semi-dedicated packages are a little expensive compared to your normal $30 VPS and/or shared package. But you can be guaranteed resources and quality. And don't worry about support and after sales service. I rent 2 dedicated servers from them (for lulzimg) and they work a treat. I haven't had any network or hardware issues.
    there servers for sborg is not good, fileserve , filesonic, rapidshare speeds sucks completely, i have servers with them already and has many complaints and now i have ordered in 100tb as they are best !
    MyRapidleech.net - Under Construction!
    ClickLeech.com - Premium Link Generator! Free!

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    ^^ you are wrong, if you tried installing sborg on windows,thats the wrong way to go about things imo...i have tried sborg with them and it rocks!!
    speeds like 60mb/s and all

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Agree with Ipowerz.

He put me on a NL rapidspeed server and the speeds were terrible.

Banned
    Website's:
    TehHost.net
    @sniffdog : r u kinda affiliatiing sborghost or what?? Advertising them throughout KWWH?? And WTF would i post my screenshot ?? Do u pay me or what?? So STFO.. My comment was a general one.. I dont want to prove my point to some1 trying to be an advertiser..I never said servers were bad i said support was bad.. So see properly before reading. Yes vpss and dedis get fucked up but u have matters in ur own hand then waiting for the host to come on9(which doesnt happen freqently to help u..) . I have got nothin against Ipowerz or Rko or even Vikas of rapidleechost.. Its the truth ..thats why its called shared and not Dedicated or even virtually dedicated.. Check what lifetalk said dedicated resources far better and any shared host..Its called common sense.
    And being a Beta Tester I have extensively tested sBorg on various servers and then infered that sBorg on ur own sservers PwNs any shared host,

Banned
    Website's:
    TVDDL.com
    http://screensnapr.com/v/OcoV9p.png
    Now thats what i call fast!...4 other tasks were running at the same time aswell!

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Lukip006, with all the fail hosts on KWWH, I think it's good to promote those who form the exception and deserve praise.

There are so many examples of VPS and dedicated server providers who fuck up. Slow speeds, server down and other matters you can't control even on a VPS or dedicated server.

My whole point is that it's simply idiotic to spent 200-300 dollars on a dedicated server just for sBorg.

I have got nothin against Ipowerz or Rko or even Vikas of rapidleechost..
    So why don't you mention Scudmis/Encode if you have tried their support? As you won't proof that you used sBorghost.com, let's assume you've never used them and you're talking straight bull, because Scudmis/Encode always respond within 6 hours and solve things quickly.

Check what lifetalk said dedicated resources far better and any shared host..Its called common sense.
    In general yes, but that's because the fees differ largely. But again, VPS are not really dedicated resources.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information