Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62378 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com

Default BuyWindowsVPS.com US RDA ,Only 8 users,starting from 59.95$/Month[US]

We Offer Instant Setup On All Of Our Plans.

Why BuyWindowsVPS.com?

It may seem We are offering what other companies offer. But its never so! We offer much more than services. A complete modern day approach towards fast technology.No false promises,we do what we say. For example,for an instant setup on(of) RDP's, any other company would ask for a 24 hours setup time period which may get further delayed, but with us you just get your RDP in a few minutes!!!. On top of that we offer incredible power, which hardly any hosting company would be able to offer you, a quad CPU with 16 GB RAM without overselling.

PS: Unfortunately we do not offer any Demo Services,But we do have a 24 Hours refund policy, Incase you are not satisfied you can surrender the RDP within 24 Hours and we will refund you in full.

BuyWindowsVPS
    Support: support@buywindowsvps.com
    Sales: sales@buywindowsvps.com
    Glenn Reviewed by Glenn on . BuyWindowsVPS.com US RDA ,Only 8 users,starting from 59.95$/Month[US] http://i.imgur.com/11IU4.png We Offer Instant Setup On All Of Our Plans. http://imgclub.org/images/planbanner.png Why BuyWindowsVPS.com? Rating: 5
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    wow you donot give demo account at least you should post some upload and downoad speeds from fs/fso/ms so we will understand why your rdp is expensive

Just Another Coder
    Quote Originally Posted by Rs-Seller View Post
    wow you donot give demo account at least you should post some upload and downoad speeds from fs/fso/ms so we will understand why your rdp is expensive
    That is a PremiumRDP firstly. Less users and much more better is the performance.

Check our main thread here for more screens. - http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=71195

PremiumRDP speeds are obviously awesome and we do posts new screens from time to time.

Check our website also for more screens. Now you will understand why it is expensive because it a PREMIUM RDP with only 8 users.

Banned
    thanks for info I will buy it in near future.

Just Another Coder
    We are once again back in stock with a new Premium Server at the same price.

Banned
    What's the processor & DC..??

Can you please pm complete specs
    Also why did not you include a BUY NOW url & processor , DC info in your sales post.
    Just posting USA won't get many clients.

Banned
    Is it this server :
    BWV US-500
    Processor : Intel Xeon E5520
    HDD :200 GB Raid 0
    RAM : 12GB
    Bandwidth : Unmetered
    Port : 1GBit
    Price: 59.95$/Month

If it is, it is really that server, i just want to ask you what's premium in it, cause you already put up 8 Users on it.(60 USD * 8)

And just calculating your prices and profit, you are selling a 350 USD server for 480 USD.

Isn't that a TOTAL RIP OFF SERVICE then a PREMIUM SERVICE.

Just Another Coder
    Quote Originally Posted by thewarezworld View Post
    Is it this server :
    BWV US-500
    Processor : Intel Xeon E5520
    HDD :200 GB Raid 0
    RAM : 12GB
    Bandwidth : Unmetered
    Port : 1GBit
    Price: 59.95$/Month

If it is, it is really that server, i just want to ask you what's premium in it, cause you already put up 8 Users on it.(60 USD * 8)

And just calculating your prices and profit, you are selling a 350 USD server for 480 USD.

Isn't that a TOTAL RIP OFF SERVICE then a PREMIUM SERVICE.
    Hello thewarezworld,

Firsly I donno where is that world though. Yes that is the server. Firstly from your reply I can understand that you have no idea what a Premium RDP is and why it is different from the NORMAL RDP. The cost of the RDP doesn't come into play at all here. On a normal RDP we have 15 users on the server based on the plans they purchase where in we have only 4 users per HDD. That means resources are shared equally what so ever.

Now on the same server we are just allowing only 8 users which is half of the normal RDP. Isn't that beneficial ? That's the first point. And now, all the users are not on at the same time which happens at rare cases so you get to use the resources to the most of it which is again varied from the normal RDP server. HDD Space on a normal server is 100GB where we actually start with but here only 200 GB which is common for all. Users on a premium server will actually experience the best service than the normal RDP because we have only 2 users per HDD here but where as in normal RDP it is 4 users mind you.

So what is now wrong in the PRICE ? Pay more and Get more with less users on the server. Well, if you don't understand then I don't know who would be able to help you in this regard but that is the matter what so ever. So this ain't a rip of a price or profit but it the service that totally matters.

If you still think that and you dint understood the difference we would be happy to show you the reviews by our clients who are on this server.

Banned
    encoding is allowed or not ?

Just Another Coder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dl4uall View Post
    encoding is allowed or not ?
    NO. Encoding is not allowed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information