Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62121 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    oneddl.eu nfomation.net linksafe.me
    It matter because like everyone has been telling you, there is no need for such serious hosting if you have a small site. The reason I suggested you don't think about it till you have that many visitors per day is because by them you will probably be on a few anti-piracy groups radars.

As it stands I see no reason why you don't get a cheap VPS in the Netherlands and if you configure it properly, speed won't be an issue. In the past I've host a site that got traffic of 80k UV per day on a vps, with an old quad core and 2gb of ram. It ran perfectly fine.

Banned
    Website's:
    IMGit.org ShareBB.org ShareBB.info
    Again,you're not helping. you said "why you don't get a cheap VPS"..well that's why I made this thread. I'm looking for a good host. and even if I have a very very very tiny site,I still need a reliable host.

I think Jason was right that choosing those two countries won't make a huge difference at least for now,but please don't come and tell me no need to change host or buy a small VPS because moving host and buying a VPS is exactly what I'm gonna do.

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    I understand that. You need a reliable host and your site is small, leaseweb or even ovh will be fine.

Banned
    Website's:
    Does OVH allow warez linking and adult content ?

Website's:
    This is where u are missing my point. That doesn't matter till you are popular. Once they tell you to remove it, you move on and find another host.

Banned
    Website's:
    What if they tell me a week after to move on ? I don't want to risk it. even if I get zero visitors,as long as the host does not allow such content I won't violate it's terms.

Website's:
    hostero.net
    You can't just move and move and move. Every website move takes money and small downtimes.

OVH allows warez linking at least, but France is not really a warez-friendly country. Not really in their terms, but many sites are hosted there, even KWWH.

Banned
    Website's:
    That's what I'm trying to do. I don't want to keep moving..I want a stable,reliable host.

Website's:
    hostero.net
    Which website do you want to move? ShareBB's ?

Banned
    Website's:
    Yes.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information