Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62917 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    nut7.net

Default About a .lk domain

I'm not sure if I am posting in the correct forum so free free to move. Well, I'm from Srilanka and I know that kick ass domains like megawarez.lk are still available but they cannot be purchased online, Im thinking of buying a domain and starting a DDL site for Srilanken warez uploaders (We don't have much "Srilanken" sites). I know if something happens, I'll be so fucked. Is there a way to buy a domain like that anonymousely?Or will it be okey? I don't know much about the legal side of this,
    Regards
    dragz Reviewed by dragz on . About a .lk domain I'm not sure if I am posting in the correct forum so free free to move. Well, I'm from Srilanka and I know that kick ass domains like megawarez.lk are still available but they cannot be purchased online, Im thinking of buying a domain and starting a DDL site for Srilanken warez uploaders (We don't have much "Srilanken" sites). I know if something happens, I'll be so fucked. Is there a way to buy a domain like that anonymousely?Or will it be okey? I don't know much about the legal side of this, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    If you buy a domain with namecheap you automaticly get a 1 year whois protection with it so people can't publicly see your information. You can also ofcourse buy the domain under a fake name but I wouldn't suggest that.
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

First check your national laws. If they dont deem it illegal to run warez sites then you dont need to worry. On the other hand in third world nations, powers that be routinely use extra constitutional powers when they are bribed by moneybags(MPA,BSA) and keep in mind even if you are not listed domain providers can be forced to reveal their client's details... has happened in the past, wont be surprised if this occurs again...recent news from srilanka of reporters shot dead in cold blood for exposing the truth makes me worry about consequences if you ever get in the crosshairs of the business sponsored anti-piracy drives err witch hunts... So before you jump on the warez ship research,research,research the local laws and be prepared for any eventuality.

Website's:
    nut7.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoo View Post
    If you buy a domain with namecheap you automaticly get a 1 year whois protection with it so people can't publicly see your information. You can also ofcourse buy the domain under a fake name but I wouldn't suggest that.
    .lk domains cannot be purchased like that, I have to transfer the money to a local bank account. When buying the domain I can fake other information but I can't do anything about the bank account. I guess I have to research more.Thanks Phil, They can be bribed easily, May be I should bribe someone to fake my information
    +Knowledge, without the tools, makes you fail.
    Tools, without the knowledge, makes you end up in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by dragz View Post
    .lk domains cannot be purchased like that, I have to transfer the money to a local bank account. When buying the domain I can fake other information but I can't do anything about the bank account. I guess I have to research more.Thanks Phil, They can be bribed easily, May be I should bribe someone to fake my information
    Lol dragz ,
    That's Country's domain. You can't give out fake info , because you need to scan your passport and your ID. Then you can register that domain , it's same like in my country. You need to have 18+ years , need to scan your ID and passport. Then it's registered on your name , and it don't have whois protect. Everyone can see info , there is when registering Billing Info , Default Contact , and contact that will be shown on whois. You can enter fake address and city in whois contact.

in my country (.sk-slovakia) , there are some providers selling SK domains , with their info in whois..

Website's:
    nut7.net
    They only require "some" info, there is a forum on crazy.lk, They have warez inside and so far so good, Its only a scanned id copy , Only the personals at uni of moratuwa can access the whois data (it cannot be accessed online), So its a little safe, but I have to spend over 6000Rs to buy the domain (60$), Do you guyz think its wise to contact them regarding this matter?

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    Are you native to that country or moved there from another?

Website's:
    nut7.net
    native, tz ma country

Website's:
    nut7.net
    Sorry for the bump but I think thats what katz.cd are doing,

Thread Information