Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62009 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default telvps there vps arent brill

worst ever tryed

i tryed there nl vps and they not stable i installed kloxo and my site was off after 1min but kloxo panel still worked and when i put onto apache setup it worked for abit then went off again so i got fed up and went else where so if you thinking of getting a vps with them and load kloxo you been warned

it might be ok for cpanel or any other panel but it defo doesnt like kloxo or maybe i had a dodgy setup but never had this problem with any other vps i got from other providers and setup kloxo myself

good thing is they do refund if your not happy
    accyuklad Reviewed by accyuklad on . telvps there vps arent brill worst ever tryed i tryed there nl vps and they not stable i installed kloxo and my site was off after 1min but kloxo panel still worked and when i put onto apache setup it worked for abit then went off again so i got fed up and went else where so if you thinking of getting a vps with them and load kloxo you been warned it might be ok for cpanel or any other panel but it defo doesnt like kloxo or maybe i had a dodgy setup but never had this problem with any other vps i got from other Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    codeforums.ws
    you should have used : http://www.knowinservers.com/

Banned
    ye i forgot about them but i dont know if they allow warez hosting though

as knowinservers sold there company to someone else they use to sell in usd now its euros

It has nothing to do with their network or hardware. If you were able to access SSH and Kloxo, your VPS itself was online, it was just your poorly configured Apache.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    well i setup exactly same as what i done with every vps

Website's:
    Installtheworld.blogspot.com Redswitches.com
    as knowinservers sold there company to someone else they use to sell in usd now its euros
    Who the fuck told you this ???

We will never ever sell our company to any1...

Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    well i setup exactly same as what i done with every vps
    Did you check your logs and incoming connections?
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    ye they were clean and i even tryed with the ip address like you do without using a domain and didnt load

i just thought before your site had $ sign last time i went on it

Thread Information