Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6824 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default price hike by DONKIE!!

i using donkiehost us RAPIDLEECH server at 11usd/month. Today I got invoice payment notice of 13usd.month !!! aftr death of katz, its too much for me....donki closed dathread at KWWH....i guess as dey gain so much popularity, they doing whtever they wish....
    avRo Reviewed by avRo on . price hike by DONKIE!! i using donkiehost us RAPIDLEECH server at 11usd/month. Today I got invoice payment notice of 13usd.month !!! aftr death of katz, its too much for me....donki closed dathread at KWWH....i guess as dey gain so much popularity, they doing whtever they wish.... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    If you can't afford 13 dollars, this isn't the correct hobby/business for you, IMO.

You could probably go with a free host, free domain, etc.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    hostero.net
    Read their terms of service. If they specified that price could grow up without user notification, there's not much you can do against them.

i m affording.. but it is unusual increasing...nd they could notify dat next month we r gonna increase price..no notice!!

ok, they should have notified it to you, but still its just $2 man
    Make a support ticket and ask them if they can provide you a discount for this month or something like that?

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    They aint charged you for your current month, I guess.
    They are charging from next month

aw.. dis is not 13.. 13.99=14... dat means 3 usd add

Thread Information