Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62587 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    likeslab.com

Default Alertpay Verification - Pakistan

I Completed Phone Verification . just 2 more left bank account and CC . but i dont have CC . but i do have bank account should i get verified with only Bank Account ? or i will need CC also ?

i am from Pakistan and my bank is ABL.
    UmairDiGrt Reviewed by UmairDiGrt on . Alertpay Verification - Pakistan I Completed Phone Verification . just 2 more left bank account and CC . but i dont have CC . but i do have bank account should i get verified with only Bank Account ? or i will need CC also ? i am from Pakistan and my bank is ABL. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    universaldownload.net
    go for the bank account once u fulfil the reqiurement they will send u a code in your bank statment then use that code for verification

You can add a vcc if u dont have cc

ya u can add vcc if u need contact me

Get from here: UBL Wiz Internet Card, This is a Visa card, which works online as well as on ATM. I can attach that to your Alertpay. There are 3 types of Wiz Internet cards, go to Travellers' card as it has maximum limit, it will take 48 hrs to get it activated. After 48 hrs call their helpline, give your info and get ATM PIN as well (Don't forget the secret code that you entered while filling form for Wiz card as helpline will ask you that every time you call them and change anything like PIN).

Card cost is Rs.100, which is waived if you deposit Rs.10000. Initially you can deposit as low as Rs.500. So roughly you get card in Rs.600 No need to purchase Prepaid Cards online from different websites as they will change you 3 times for something that you get in Rs.100 in Pakistan...yes Visa Card in Rs.100
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Website's:
    DesignAbyss.com
    If you have verified the phone, withdraw a check, when you recieve it, you will get a code on it!
    Use the code on AlertPay for Check Verification!
    Your account will be verified!

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by funxlab View Post
    Get from here: UBL Wiz Internet Card, This is a Visa card, which works online as well as on ATM. I can attach that to your Alertpay. There are 3 types of Wiz Internet cards, go to Travellers' card as it has maximum limit, it will take 48 hrs to get it activated. After 48 hrs call their helpline, give your info and get ATM PIN as well (Don't forget the secret code that you entered while filling form for Wiz card as helpline will ask you that every time you call them and change anything like PIN).

Card cost is Rs.100, which is waived if you deposit Rs.10000. Initially you can deposit as low as Rs.500. So roughly you get card in Rs.600 No need to purchase Prepaid Cards online from different websites as they will change you 3 times for something that you get in Rs.100 in Pakistan...yes Visa Card in Rs.100
    Is this only for Pakistan? Or we can apply for it worldwide?

@Aquickhost

They have branches in: Bahrain Qatar Other offices (which includes Kazakhstan, Oman, China, Iran.)
    Off Shore Banking Unit Republic of yemen UAE United States of America and subsidiaries in: United Kingdom Switzerland

More info here

If you are in Nepal and have someone (friends or relative) in Gulf, ask him/her to open an Alertpay account. You can transfer them and some exchanges in Gulf like UAE exchange provides free money transfers to Nepal (as well as to Pakistan), or you can ask them to get a Debit card for your ATM withdrawls, you transfer to their Alertpay and they get it in their account, finally you withdraw it using ATM card anywhere.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Thank you for clarification. ill check out the link.

Hi UmairDiGrt,

To complete the verification process of your AlertPay account you have 3 options available to you.

Deposit by Bank Wire
    Credit Card validation
    or
    Check withdrawal confirmation

You will only need to complete 1 of these three steps to complete the verification of your account. Please note that VCCs can not be used for verification purposes, therefore we would recommend either using a regular credit card, or using one of the other available methods of verification.

Thanks,
    Chris Z
    Online Community Support
    AlertPay.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information