Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63045 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
    Hello,
    Iam fully aware of all of this.
    I didn't try WRZHost before, I have just mentioned how my favorable webhost would be.
    And hope that my reply will help TippiE.

Do you find this impossible?
    I will not mention any example of webhost that do so, cause i don't want to advertise any company, i didn't used to do so, but there are many.

That is why i have said 'If you have the above things, your host will be number one.'
    At least he should try to do so.

With my best regards,
    DoctorX
    Then there isn't such a thing as a number one hosting company because no one can reply to your tickets within a few seconds, it's literally impossible.

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    Then there isn't such a thing as a number one hosting company because no one can reply to your tickets within a few seconds, it's literally impossible.
    Why you insist on "few seconds" ?
    I said 5 min. and that is quiet enough if you have a webhost with a few support staff and not operated by one person.
    I told you that there are some webhosts that reply within 1 or 2 minutes and not within 12 hours like some others!

Good Luck.
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

3.   Sponsored Links

Response times from support staff WILL vary. Sometimes you will get a response within 5 minutes, sometimes it will take a little longer. Remember that you're not the only client opening up support tickets as well as all support members may not be online at the same time, different staff, possibly different timezones.

Also Tippie I want servers in Spain.....make it happen.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

I said 5 min..
    I told you that there are some webhosts that reply within 1 or 2 minutes and not within 12 hours like some others!
    Good Luck.
    I think 1-2 hour reply Timeframe is reasonable for a host from KWWHunction.

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Why you insist on "few seconds" ?
    I said 5 min. and that is quiet enough if you have a webhost with a few support staff and not operated by one person.

Good Luck.
    i agree with you there are several hosts that reply tickets in less than 5-30 min.people don't like to wait thats a fact.@tippie things you could improve are providing better packages offer something that others don't like semi-dedicated i know you offer it but the amount of bandwidth kinda sucks you should ask yourself a question why would someone leave another host to purchase a server or package with you?simple you should offer better prices,better packages,bring out locations that others don't,well a good marketing always brings clients,so you could offer promotion code etc,well thats all for now hope i've help you

How about offer Softlayer linux vps for Rapidleech/Torrent use - I think theres only serverdome and KnowinSRV's service that provide this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    dfuck is this
    Respect other members here even you have personal matter with them

Website's:
    crackedsoftwares.com
    Definitely Support , bring some people who care for wrzhost and know what they are saying, i hope i wont have to clarify further on it ..... best ov luck

My site seems to be offline with WRZhost, how reliable are they since i have just moved from another host that seems to think hours of downtime each month is perfectly acceptable?? I will not stay with Wrzhost long if they are just as bad.

Lol - Have you opened a ticket with them? - I have many services with them and don't have any serious problems so they know what they're doing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information