Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62954 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default About fileserve DCMA

I want to know if i become a premieum member, is that there 's a risk that my file go to DCMA??
    museaddict Reviewed by museaddict on . About fileserve DCMA I want to know if i become a premieum member, is that there 's a risk that my file go to DCMA?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Yes of course.

Wrong section by the way.

Free users or Premium users have no different when it goes to DCMA files.

DMCA = the.law - can't avoid that by bribing them with $10/month haha ^^ maybe with $100,000,000/month

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    for any fileshare any kind of account, DMCA is applied.

DMCA is always hunts you down, no matter what.

DMCA is a US law and has US jurisdiction, why would it apply on a host like filesonic which doesn't operate from US ? Is it like theses business don't want them to be shut down in US of America?
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

filesonic's file servers are in the US so...

If you share illegal content and got reported then the file will be deleted. Doesnt matter where filehost located (Unless the filehost located in jupiter).

Its just a rule in filehost in the earth. DCMA was one rule on the net. No one can change it (If filehost want to be in safe place).

Those hosting companies which openly say that they allow warez and nulled scripts etc aren't worried about DMCA. But as filehosting companies have to do business in USA as well, they care for US law, otherwise DMCA has no jurisdiction outside USA. This isn't an agreement other countries are bound to.

But I am surprised, why DMCA is more important than Agreement of countries on Carbon emission on which all countries except three (US, China, India) have signed, and which is matter of lives of our and next generations.
    Looking for Merchant Account for my planned VoIP Website. Credit Card processing is the main thing I am looking for & easy bank transfers to my provider in Luxemburg.

Looking for very reliable offshore Reseller Hosting Account to host my personal websites (not for reselling)

Thread Information