Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62309 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Remote upload from other hosts to filesonic

Hi guys,there are a lot of threads about this,but nothing in particular.Basically most of the threads were RU from fsc to fs or whatever.I want to ask you which filehosts (when you have premium accounts in the host you want to RU,have permission to RU to filesonic)
    1 wupload RU to filesonic - yes or no
    2 fileserve RU to filesonic- yes or no
    3 oron RU to filesonic- yes or no
    4 Megaupload RU to filesonic- yes or no
    5 Rapidshare RU to filesonic- yes or no
    Please if somebody can answer me these questions,because i have a limited budget,and i want to purchase premium in other hosts as well,but hosts which provide RU to filesonic.Other hosts which i haven't included ,can be discussed as well.
    Looking forward to hearing from you fast
    elena1969 Reviewed by elena1969 on . Remote upload from other hosts to filesonic Hi guys,there are a lot of threads about this,but nothing in particular.Basically most of the threads were RU from fsc to fs or whatever.I want to ask you which filehosts (when you have premium accounts in the host you want to RU,have permission to RU to filesonic) 1 wupload RU to filesonic - yes or no 2 fileserve RU to filesonic- yes or no 3 oron RU to filesonic- yes or no 4 Megaupload RU to filesonic- yes or no 5 Rapidshare RU to filesonic- yes or no Please if somebody can answer me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

wupload - yes SOMETIMES...
    fileserve - no, they block each other out.

So basically buying myself account from other popular at the moment money hosts(like wupload and fileserve) in order to leech from will just be a waste of money?
    So basically my best decision will be to purchase RL/Sborg in order to gain faster upload speeds(because my ftp and web upload speeds suck 300kb/s)

Website's:
    jocurimisto.com
    Quote Originally Posted by elena1969 View Post
    Hi guys,there are a lot of threads about this,but nothing in particular.Basically most of the threads were RU from fsc to fs or whatever.I want to ask you which filehosts (when you have premium accounts in the host you want to RU,have permission to RU to filesonic)
    1 wupload RU to filesonic - yes or no
    2 fileserve RU to filesonic- yes or no
    3 oron RU to filesonic- yes or no
    4 Megaupload RU to filesonic- yes or no
    5 Rapidshare RU to filesonic- yes or no
    Please if somebody can answer me these questions,because i have a limited budget,and i want to purchase premium in other hosts as well,but hosts which provide RU to filesonic.Other hosts which i haven't included ,can be discussed as well.
    Looking forward to hearing from you fast
    what country are you dear

I am from Bulgaria,Romania is our north neighbour

I use Bitshare to be base host for upload to Filesonic for sometime. Bitshare allow to remote to other host but you need to remote not too much files in the same time. If you remote too much Bitshare will block that host ip for a while.

Thread Information