Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62934 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    Quote Originally Posted by archlyric View Post
    its 0.05 or 0.10... learn how to fucking read. and some people actually want this done so fuck off... i forgot to mention as well that i dont do rapidshare or any of that. its all ftp

ur not the only wiseguy using rapidleech or seedboxes here idiot. most ppl here use a public or private one... if u had as big a brain as ur mouth ud know that. Even a noob webmaster wudnt buy ur services so get ready to cut ur rates buddy

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    Well if its just leech/RS then its costly, since iLeech can get the job done in a matter of secs.

but i noticed you mentioned FTP uploads, not RS. Are those pub ftps from FXP boards? or r they private ftp servers? since you are sharing it in warez, im assuming those are pubs.

if its pub, then it has a very short lifetime. speed would be moderate, most pub ftps are connected to atleast minm 100mbit-1gbit ports, but due to the no. of leechers speed constantly changes and also it dies soon.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    LMFAO. Dude, your services are nice and all, but your not gonna get many customers...I mean $.10/thread sounds kinda stupid when we can do the job just as well, or maybe even better ourselves. And just to let you know, there aren't many fast FTP's out there containing warez, so have fun satisfying your customers.
    i got around 1500 pubs so thar .... its only 5 cents, 10 cents if you want album/cover art and a detailed description in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by kenshin View Post
    ur not the only wiseguy using rapidleech or seedboxes here idiot. most ppl here use a public or private one... if u had as big a brain as ur mouth ud know that. Even a noob webmaster wudnt buy ur services so get ready to cut ur rates buddy

like i said, i dont use rapidshit. FTP only! how many unique ftp links you got? fuckin dumbass...

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    archlyric and kenshin both of you need to use stop using such words here, if you don't wanna be infracted that is. Also, stop double posting everytime.

i got around 1500 pubs so thar .... its only 5 cents, 10 cents if you want album/cover art and a detailed description in the thread
    1500 pubs an all of them are working? so this means ur not uploading just leeching off FXP boards.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

nah i havent got the time for em nowadays... plus i dont know where to find many these days ive been collecting them for a while... i use a bot to check/scan them, handy lil script i found on google millions of years ago

Respected Developer
    You'd need at least a crawler for that. And those type of things isn't gonna be made available for download. Just like you won't find Google's algorithms on the web lol.

Conclusion, you probably use one of these:
    And looking at their number of indexed servers I probably just posted your source.

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    lol ya can get lists of the same ftps off irc i do it all the time man

#warez-talk on EFNEt

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    like i said, i dont use rapidshit. FTP only! how many unique ftp links you got? fuckin dumbass...
    ur the one giving illogical offers and calling me names wont change the fact that u didnt get single customer from this thread, arch-wuss

wow, insulting people doesnt make them want to purchase things from you mate. itll only make you hated around here as this forum is highly based upon reputation and respect. of which you dont have a good reputation it seems, and you do not have our respect.

think about what ive just said, as its not an insult. more like some good advice. had you stayed polite through the bashings and maybe lowered youre prices you might have gotten customers or at least some respect and rep which would, in the end, gain you customers.

cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information