Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6831 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need 1Gbps *unmetered* NL (EvoSwitch) ''Windows'' VPS. Kindly recommend.

Hello Community,

I am new to the forums and was referred here for seeking help/information for purchasing a VPS. I've had a bad experience with a different company and looking for a decent priced, stable VPS. The one I tried was located in US at Singlehop and it turns out that it was overloaded and the disk i/o was really low, coupled with the fact that the torrent speeds were throttled. I was past the money-back timelimit so had to bear with the server till then. I mostly use torrents and/or as seeding and upload stuff on free server like fileserve, filesonic, hotfile and the likes.

I need a 1Gbps *unmetered* NL (EvoSwitch) Windows VPS. Below are the specifications I am looking for.

Hard Drive: 50 - 100 GB (RAID-10 prefered)
    RAM: 512MB - 1 GB
    Link Speed: 1Gbps
    Bandwidth: Unmetered
    Share Ratio: not over sold
    Price range: $19 - $25

I would appreciate all the help i could get from the community and would love it if you guys could recommend VPS provider with a stable reputation rather than those who start overnight looking to make a quick buck.

I specifically mentioned NL because I saw different posts here with awesome upload speeds on free servers like fileserver and all and heard that NL EvoSwitch doesn't throttle torrents. If there are any other recommendations then I would gladly look into them too.

Lastly if a 12 hour demo of the server could be possible then it would be great.

Thanks,

Shafaquat.
    shafaquat Reviewed by shafaquat on . Need 1Gbps *unmetered* NL (EvoSwitch) ''Windows'' VPS. Kindly recommend. Hello Community, I am new to the forums and was referred here for seeking help/information for purchasing a VPS. I've had a bad experience with a different company and looking for a decent priced, stable VPS. The one I tried was located in US at Singlehop and it turns out that it was overloaded and the disk i/o was really low, coupled with the fact that the torrent speeds were throttled. I was past the money-back timelimit so had to bear with the server till then. I mostly use torrents Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    Dear Sir,

we have following 1GBps Dedicated server in stock

• DeXSL-2 (Huge) 160$/Monthly (Exclusive)
      HDD: 500 GB SATA
      RAM : 2GB DDR2 667MHz
      Bandwidth : 100TB
      IPs : 1 more can be requested
      Port Speed : 1000mb dedicated port (1Gbit)
      CPU : Intel Quad Core Xeon X3320
      Free Directadmin
      Free Full management
      Setup Time : 1 -24 Hours

unfortunately its in ecatel DC netherlands and not EvoSwitch

also you can try the speed before you buy please PM me if interested

Highest Regards
    Mohammed H

Banned
    Website's:
    cityvillehelp.com
    demo of VPS ?? lol rolf )
    but note that the connection port of VPS is shared and not dedicated
    you will get download speed of about 6MBps (mega Byte) and not more .. so think before buying

always remember 8Gb = 1GB
    small b is Bit
    and Big B is Byte

many admin even don't know this and they think wrong about these small facts..

be wise while buying and don't get fooled by many crapy KWWHunction sellers

Since my work mostly starts from 2 AM GMT - 8 PM GMT, one of the other VPS i used didn't have that many users sharing the bandwidth so I got almost 50 - 60% of the bandwidth.

You are correct in assuming that many people don't know this but I am tech savvy so I know the different between a Gb and GB. I used to get almost 10 - 10.5 MB/s on a 100Mbps connection many times so with a 1Gbps i might be getting atleast 25 - 50 MB/s or somewhere near that.

XSLTel: Thanks for your offer but I cannot afford a dedi.

zinter95: I need a 1Gbps connectivity. The packages offer by you don't have that.

I really need a good vps solutions. I was also thinking of looking into buywindowsvps.com and hosthatch.com, any suggestion/reviews?

Website's:
    HostHatch.com
    shafaquat@ As you have mentioned our name, Please let us know if you need any help

You will get more then 40MB/s sometimes with us, Please ask for a Test VPS in a ticket if you like

Regards

Thread Information