Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62236 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @ shubhank008 exactly mate jason you should to understand there is no bot or fake users all are legits

We've had enough suspicious services on KWWHunction, so please try to prove that you'll get real likes, and not the fake ones.

We're talking about real people here, there's no possible way someone will like your page just for the lulz.

3.   Sponsored Links

Please read the reviews about my service!

Banned
    this person is great delivered 50+ likes in like 15 minutes only.. but didnt check the profiles though.. but anyways its true likes are likes.

@raitraak
    Unfortunately, reviews mean nothing in situations like this one. You'll have to prove that likes are being done by real people, and try to explain the process. If it's something automated, then anyone can do it and we'll see bunch of other guys offering same services like you.

Oh god, are you serious? None of the serious marketers will not going to reveal their secrets. Please don`t be stupid and ask me how I do this. All my clients are happy so far and they order more and more. And please don`t tell me that reviews means nothing. They mean a lot!!!

Website's:
    Live-Down.com Bananashare.org TuniSoft-Team.Org
    this is my review:

i wanna thank raitraak for accepting my request of the free simple
    honestly i am satisfied with His service amazing . i had a fan page which had only 50 likes. but after his service I got 154 likes in few hours ^^

I voch this guy if you wanna make a fanpage popular he is good ^^

thanks for the Review copy

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    @raitraak
    Unfortunately, reviews mean nothing in situations like this one. You'll have to prove that likes are being done by real people, and try to explain the process. If it's something automated, then anyone can do it and we'll see bunch of other guys offering same services like you.

jason dont worry i have check the poeple who liked the page they are not bots

I`m ready for orders. If you need more than 2,000 likes then PM me and lets discuss further!

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    I'll take a review only from reliable source, not from just anyone. So, it either have to be a staff member, or respected member, other than that, cheating on reviews is possible.
    And I will specially won't take it from someone who just joined, with 0 rep

Website's:
    ezearn.info adfly.me
    I need 5k fb page likes, don't care if its bots or real peoples. i need just likes. thats it
    my budget is= $100 maximum
    thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information