Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63412 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Why sales are going down ? I found

The most important option is companies are putting rules to force people
    premium accounts and very high number people has premium accounts

But another one is, multi host account downloader companies are getting bigger and bigger everyday and hosts can not prevent them this increasing,
    you can use 60+ hosts with one username and password, who wants one host.

If these type of companies are not stopped or be banned by hosts, We will give up sharing and the 2nd level loosers will be companies. We will see the
    pain in as* in few months. I follow them and saw and most of them are French base servers (french users prefer them)

cenginturk Reviewed by cenginturk on . Why sales are going down ? I found The most important option is companies are putting rules to force people premium accounts and very high number people has premium accounts But another one is, multi host account downloader companies are getting bigger and bigger everyday and hosts can not prevent them this increasing, you can use 60+ hosts with one username and password, who wants one host. If these type of companies are not stopped or be banned by hosts, We will give up sharing X-( and the 2nd level loosers will be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com
    i'm not an uploader but Seems very correct reason to me

what sites u have compared exactly ?

seems so.

I often have a good day and later - 2 or 3 days sales goes down.

after - i got another one good day and e.t.c.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    @ cenginturk

1. You aren't sharing, you are exploiting other people's work. So, you won't give up sharing, you'll give up on your earnings
    2. Someone came up with a better idea, how to earn money, so you aren't comfortable with that? They aren't doing anything against written TOS, one account is attached to one server, and all files are downloaded from filehost by one IP, and that is the IP of the server. Even if that isn't a case, 1 IP costs like 1$
    They DON'T give much fuck about your moaning, because they have a better idea than you

So, if you had an idea how to make an uploading as a steady income machinery, think again.

Banned
    cvrle77, before testing the multiple host downlaoder system, DO NOT RESPOND to me,
    and first check the google alldebrid word in google and see what I mean. This is not only problem of filesonic, its the main problem of all post and stop licking as* and be gentle.

if filehosts start banning. That will lead to ban all DC IPs. So basically u cant leech from filehosts

It begins...
    Whining much? You make money off illegal file sharing. Be thankful your ass is not in jail.

Thread Information