Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6646 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    well it's your fault your money got chargebacked

KS is at loss here, you've been using their service for free
    so no way they're going to hand you the back up unless you pay your debt

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikarin View Post
    Hello,

I just talked to Glenn on Phone and this is what he told to me :

He gave you one week time to pay and he said it was okay if you do pay within a week, but later on you said that you can't it would take at least a month to pay back the payment. Knowinserver's isn't running any charity business around in here so either you did a chargeback or who knows what happened. For backup, he said he will come and reply you here.

I have nothing to do with this, just called up Glenn for my own work and also informed him about this so this is what I was asked for to reply.
    Yes, this seems nice reply from Glenn. If he provides backup, this is all good.
    And yes, its not Knowinservers' fault. The thread Op should be more careful with this AP payment.

Lets all wait for Glenn to reply the thread, before all the unnecessary drama begins.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ThumperTM View Post
    I asked him by gmail but he said pay first money then i will give back up...

now if he will not give me back up is not big problem.. but i wanna tell other what host is knowinservers !

All I can say is wait for Glenn

Website's:
    DDLValley.eu
    KnowinServers is shit , i paid to them and it doesnt show payment confirmation in their shitty panel and when i ask them to confirm payment - he is asking me for proof and after i provide the screenshot of the payment , they dont reply - what a fk'n shitty host!!

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by armt View Post
    KnowinServers is shit , i paid to them and it doesnt show payment confirmation in their shitty panel and when i ask them to confirm payment - he is asking me for proof and after i provide the screenshot of the payment , they dont reply - what a fk'n shitty host!!
    The only thing I can recommend you doing is opening up a support ticket with the following.

Transaction ID #
    PayPal Email - You used when Paying
    Amount - Amount of how much you paid
    Screenshot of your payment

I'll make sure you ticket gets flagged to Allan or Glenn

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    @armt 100% agree with you, they are dirty host...

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    @Thumper,

Don't blame others for your own mistake, as said wait for Glenn to come online and read the last page if you missed it.

Banned
    Website's:
    cloudcache.cc
    this is definately not Knowinservers fault you noob

let me tell you clearly that your friend has used HACKED Credit Card which is called CVV on hacking forums and you have done cheating with knowinservers.

Infact you used the VPS for free for so many days [ your luck ] and basically you should not be given any backups until you pay for the service.

If i am the support provider of that company , i would definately not give you any backups so that you learn your mistakes and dont come here to cry..!!

You pay for a VPS and then charge back the $ and expect a full backup and the use of there staff time for free

Then make a thread to complain

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    @snkr007 rofl

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information