Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62011 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by armt View Post
    KnowinServers is shit , i paid to them and it doesnt show payment confirmation in their shitty panel and when i ask them to confirm payment - he is asking me for proof and after i provide the screenshot of the payment , they dont reply - what a fk'n shitty host!!
    You do know that the people working @ knowinservers are humans as well, they cant be online 24x7. Wait a couple of hours and they'll sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikarin View Post
    @Thumper,

Don't blame others for your own mistake, as said wait for Glenn to come online and read the last page if you missed it.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by snkr007 View Post
    this is definately not Knowinservers fault you noob

let me tell you clearly that your friend has used HACKED Credit Card which is called CVV on hacking forums and you have done cheating with knowinservers.

Infact you used the VPS for free for so many days [ your luck ] and basically you should not be given any backups until you pay for the service.

If i am the support provider of that company , i would definately not give you any backups so that you learn your mistakes and dont come here to cry..!!

100%

Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    You do know that the people working @ knowinservers are humans as well, they cant be online 24x7. Wait a couple of hours and they'll sort it out.
    200%

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    Thumper : its ur fault.

may be u too don't think that u got hacked payment.

any way my suggestion
    u have used their vps for some days so better pay to knowinservers for the days u have used and $1 excess and get your backup.

please them don't argue them unnecessarily, as its 100% your mistake.

To knowinservers : Excuse him yar, may be he know or he don't know that he got hacked payment.

charge him what he have used and get him back, his backup.

-Regards

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Update: cool story thumper!!
    Well th fact is Thumper paid us for a service and hen charged back the money via alertpay, which is a scam. But then I PMed him and asked him to make arrangements for money or else we will suspend his service, he wanted 24 hours to do it. But then he came up with a new story that his friend charged back him. Well I considered him and offered him one week to arrange funds, but he later replied that he is tooooo busy and will take few months to arrange the money, which is again a scamming trick. Hence we had to terminate his account. If you can send us the money we can happily activate your vps

I apologize Thumper for the inconvenience, but rules are rules and we have to be strict I'm these cases. Awaiting for your co operation.
    PS: Mods please take a look into this matter as I was going to open a public thread about the scam.

Thank you very much
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Ban Thumper !!!

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Well im not gonna read thru all the replies,but how is Alertpay doing a chargeback against you any problem of your webhost? Sounds like a problem btwn you and Alertpay. I dont know any host anywhere that wouldnt suspend your hosting if it went unpaid (chargeback,whtever)

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    Ban Thumper !!!
    Well hold your horses. Things are yet to be settled by both parties ,and mods

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Not sure what there is to be settled honestly, the thread op here tried and failed at scamming knowinserver. Had his account suspended after being caught at it,and given sufficient time to pay the costs for the server (i ended up reading some replies,he was given a week). The one at fault here is the thread op not the host.

Chargeback only happens if you transferred the money of a stolen account. Payment processor can't issue a refund if the friend sent you the money, but, they can issue the refund to him if someone else sent the money.

If that's the case, you can't complain.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Chargeback only happens if you transferred the money of a stolen account. Payment processor can't issue a refund if the friend sent you the money, but, they can issue the refund to him if someone else sent the money.

If that's the case, you can't complain.
    Hello Jason,
    I am requesting a enquiry in this case.
    Charges:
    1st: Scaming us by charging back the amount paid.
    2nd: Attempt to Harm our Reputation by opening threads with shitty titles.

Thank you
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information