Hello ,
I am hiring Serious Moderators for my Forum and they will get many benefits.

FAQ

What all will be getting for a Staff ?

He will get SEnuke X and many other SEO Softwares (Softwares which are not free and are costly)
For all these software Captcha money will be paid by me so don't worry about captcha in these softwares.

How much a Staff get Paid and When ?

A normal Staff get 100$ item on the web. These 100$ item will bought (what ever you want which is 100$ in the internet) on end of the each month by looking the performance , even 100$ can reach upto 500$.

Performance means refferals (bringing new members and making the forum active) posts( posting useful posts) advertising (advertising on other webmaster or another kind of websites and moderating (preventing spammers)

PM me for the Forum URL

Cheers

FFZ
FreeFileZhare Reviewed by FreeFileZhare on . Serious Moderators for a Forum Hello , I am hiring Serious Moderators for my Forum and they will get many benefits. FAQ What all will be getting for a Staff ? He will get SEnuke X and many other SEO Softwares (Softwares which are not free and are costly) For all these software Captcha money will be paid by me so don't worry about captcha in these softwares. How much a Staff get Paid and When ? A normal Staff get 100$ item on the web. These 100$ item will bought (what ever you want which is 100$ in the Rating: 5