Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62085 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillside View Post
    Okay, so , uhm, I want to have muscles in my arms. Any in-home exercises for this? I only know pushups but i can only get up to 10 push ups. LoL.. Serious here.
    Well if you want size in general, push ups (arms close to body) will help you most. Push ups are great tricep, shoulder and ofcourse chest muscle builder.

Do 5 sets of 8-14 repetitions every other day, make sure you eat enough meat (protein = muscle) and you will notice difference. (do NOT do pushups everyday, you will simply overtrain and lose more than gain)

I'm going to sleep now guys, leave questions and I'm going to answer them tomorrow. Good night.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

2.   Sponsored Links

^Thank You. I'm trying out that hip hop abs DVD. do you think it's worth trying?

Website's:
    xwn2.com imagedy.com xwn2.info
    i got a quick question

im trying to loose the excess fat from quitting smoking and i am running 6km at 5:30AM before the gym opens what can i do in the gym for 45 mins to burn more calories besides all the normal carido machines e.g (rower- bike) as im sick of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I've been eating only once per day for 20 days and lost 4 kilos, all "experts" say it doesn't work and it's not good to eat only once per day.

See I love food, and while I'm not overly obese I just wanna shake off the extra 5-7kg so I decided to eat (as I usually d0, which means a ton) a big lunch and that's it for 24 hours.

I read it all, unhealthy, starvation mode so slower metabolism etc.. it's all crap because it's working.

Just saying, experts don't always know what's best

Good to have you here Smith

Just to add: 24h computer/day (with no sport activities whatsoever) so 4kg loss is ONLY because of decreased calorie intake.
    Yes Mr smith is right

try to do cardio in the morning on empty stomach it will burn more fat. drink 3 glass of water in the morning and do cardio.

you could try this i have never tried but if you try this remember to drink more than 2l cold water.
    and if you cold drink water your metabolism will not stop working.

cold water is the best because your body wastes energy trying to heat up the water and your metabolism never stops working
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LZ3o...el_video_title

Smith if you think this is wrong please tell me so i don't tell other people thank you

Website's:
    FilePunch.me
    Great thread, Smith! Any advice on a diet for a vegetarian? I don't want huge muscles but I definitely wouldn't mind to get my marked abs back. Thanks.

Does Ab Doer work or its some scam? ive been thinking to buy it, as its only needed to use 10minutes/day.

Banned
    hey i wanna gain height(primary) and weight(secondary).

recommend me some exercises and food practices.

thanks.

hey i recently joined a gym near my house.I got to admit that they make me practice 2 hours a day,it over 10 days.NO body growth.Can u recommend some food nutrients to me that i should take?
    BTW:my body pains a lot because i give it my best but no results...M a vegetarian

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well, I want to tone my arms & make bulgy biceps. For that I've been using dumbbells (4kg each) and doing the dumbbell exercise (the normal one) for days. I do almost 60-80 per day. But still my biceps have not grown.

Oh, my diet is a waste and I'm 100% vegetarian. I eat less but I'm not skinny. I'm 6'3" and weigh 80kg so you can imagine I'm healthy lol (not fat)

Just so I wanted to make biceps so that my large chest & tummy will look neutral with my thick arms. As currently my chest & stomach are large

EDIT:
    I have never been to any gym nor I have consulted any Nutritionist. Just a lay guy

Banned
    Website's:
    lolthenlike.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cyano View Post
    hey i recently joined a gym near my house.I got to admit that they make me practice 2 hours a day,it over 10 days.NO body growth.Can u recommend some food nutrients to me that i should take?
    BTW:my body pains a lot because i give it my best but no results...M a vegetarian
    It take's a while to show gains, 10 days is nothing lol.

Keep at it though, take progress pictures over time for a year you'll notice gains.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information