Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62727 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Legal Issues - "There are no posts in this forum" from non-logged in user

Sorry, I am newbie here, I tried to read over sticky threads, FAQ, search by phrases and could not find the answer...

If I try to access Legal forum from a browser with non-logged in to KWWHunction.com user, it shows:
    There are no posts in this forum
    Accessing my post URL there (from that forum) results in KWWHunction login webpage:
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Is it by design?
    Why?
    Which else forums are restricted?
    Where can I read about it?

Well, I wanted to give the links to my posts (questions) in Tweets, Emails, etc. but those my posts are not accessible for general public.
    Now I'm thinking - should I repost them elsewhere and where?
    Omaba Reviewed by Omaba on . Legal Issues - "There are no posts in this forum" from non-logged in user Sorry, I am newbie here, I tried to read over sticky threads, FAQ, search by phrases and could not find the answer... If I try to access Legal forum from a browser with non-logged in to KWWHunction.com user, it shows: Accessing my post URL there (from that forum) results in KWWHunction login webpage: Is it by design? Why? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    Certain forums are closed off to people on probation. It's not documented anywhere... I should probably get onto that

eLight,
    thanks for your prompt answer!.

It will be helpful if you reply here when/if this issue is updated
    (and I receive notification about it)

Quote Originally Posted by eLight View Post
    Certain forums are closed off to people on probation. It's not documented anywhere... I should probably get onto that
    I'm sorry.
    I need to give links to my posts there to my friends.
    Will they be accessible/visible for newly registered users, i.e. on probation?
    I do not want to create dummy account just to check this

Thread Information