Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62893 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Smile Staying anonymous while withdrawing money?

Hi all,

I'm thinking through the details of starting a site with links to content on places like filesonic. I'd like to stay anonymous as much as possible for obvious reasons (copyright)

Eg I have bought hosting in russia, domain name bought in japan, am using a vps in the netherlands to upload content. I live in the western world so don't want any attention from the authorities. I dont want to leave a `paper trail` so to speak.

The only thing I haven't quite worked out yet is getting my earnings in my hands without having to use any of my real info. I'm thinking alertpay would be the best choice, possibly by getting them to deposit earnings onto a prepaid credit card I can buy at a local gift store.

I can't be the 1st person looking into this, does anyone have any experience/advice in this area?
    monkman Reviewed by monkman on . Staying anonymous while withdrawing money? Hi all, I'm thinking through the details of starting a site with links to content on places like filesonic. I'd like to stay anonymous as much as possible for obvious reasons (copyright) Eg I have bought hosting in russia, domain name bought in japan, am using a vps in the netherlands to upload content. I live in the western world so don't want any attention from the authorities. I dont want to leave a `paper trail` so to speak. The only thing I haven't quite worked out yet is getting Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, I think that receiving money can be very hard to mask.

You can make fake AP and pay all you need on the internet, but if you want money in your pocket, you can't give them wrong adress and name, no matter if you are using credit card or some other method of wirthdrawing.

Two guys from my town was using some pretty crazy way to stay anonymous. They used adress and phone bills from their grandpa from some village, and card was also on grandpas name. If someone trace and find grandpa, you can always say you have nothing to do with that, and no one will arrest your 80 years old grandpa for piracy. Offcourse, you should use some public network or internet caffe for creating and monitoring AP acc, so your IP adress can't tell much.
    HQLessons.Net + HQLessons.Com + 8months of HQ shared hosting - 30$
    Selling two themaPosters for 25$ or 15$ for each. Payza(AP) only. Contact me :)

Respected and trusted members: wf?9, Jimmy, ramicn, Matijasevic, rkze1
    Cheap desktop apps development. Contact via pm or msn.

well, has there been an incident or instances that someone was arrested or something like that, because they were earning in their own warez forum/site or uploading copyrighted materials?

In my country, The criminal people (worst more than us a little bit ) hire poor people to open bank account and take all the stuff (ATM Card, Bank Book etc.) after that they open paypal acc. and Web shopping card (Web credit card) or other with that name. So they're anonymous.

But it's not 100% save. If you do something very bad, the cop will find the way to get you someday.

@madtalent it is like that because they're stupid enough to host their warez website in their own country or in some serious country like US.

I saw a stupid torrent website owner setup host in his own house be arrested. (for the reason that he can easily upload illegal stuff - just copy to hdd). He got high profit and survived for year before go to jail.

As I say, it seems like AlertPay will deposit onto a credit card of your own. It doesnt have to be one they supply. So if you can buy and setup a prepay debit/credit card I think this'll work. Anyone doing this?

it could be done if you have a fake id card, fake social number, fake address etc..
    but in the end, the money always ended up on your "real hand"

i remember that there a quote like this when someone want to find out about someone elses (from some mafia/action movie) :

"just follow the money"

Thread Information