Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62530 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Um, I for one believe that people should be given a fair chance for obtaining torrent invites. I mean seriously, why does RevTT/SCC have to ban Indians. Just because some asshole did some shit does not in any way make the rest of us Indians suffer.
    It gets racial for Christ's sake!

I'm not a hit and run guy, neither are my friends. BitTorrent is all about sharing.
    Not banning countries altogether!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Private trackers are for some made private, so it would be good if they remain private. Those who want should find out themselves like most of us did.

mmm mmm!
    All begging must end NOW.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Doing things differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by kundurocks View Post
    Um, I for one believe that people should be given a fair chance for obtaining torrent invites. I mean seriously, why does RevTT/SCC have to ban Indians. Just because some asshole did some shit does not in any way make the rest of us Indians suffer.
    It gets racial for Christ's sake!

I'm not a hit and run guy, neither are my friends. BitTorrent is all about sharing.
    Not banning countries altogether!
    Please don't turn this into some anti-indian invite thread.

But yeah, it's abit harsh, but it only takes certain users from some countries to sell/share accounts and get banned for it for trackers to notice.

And, we are talking 1000's not like 3 or maybe 4 btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikarin View Post
    Private trackers are for some made private, so it would be good if they remain private. Those who want should find out themselves like most of us did.
    Yeah exactly, but what i'm getting at is, not have it all in full view to non members/google/probation members + users under a certain post count type of thing.

Trackers ask to hand out invites to people you trust or in a restricted based group site/forums, not in public view so anyone can grab it.

Then people have a shit fit when they get banned/deleted due to the site seeing it all over google or a fellow member seeing it and reporting it.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    Personally i say no, If you want an Invite, Go find one, Theres many a place too.

Seeing people just randomly tossing invites to any Tom, Dick or Harry that asks for one is stupid, These trackers are hard to get into for a reason, Im sure if they wanted any Tom, Dick or Harry they would open their doors to them.

If KWWH were to do Invites there would deff need to be some sort of ruleset in place, Whether it be SpeedTests, Seedb0xProofs or RatioProofs.

Edit.
    No Trading, Selling or Buying of Invites should be allowed.
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

I r Super Cop
    ya +1 K3V

if anybody wants invites they should look for them on dedicated sites which deal in invites.
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    So its just a couple of people's fault and we all are suffering for it? That is sad.
    And yes, I too do agree with this that torrent invites should be hard to get lol.

@ kundurocks

You really think just afew users selling from a certain country would effect near enough most private trackers ?

We are all talking 1000's doing it.

I don't think that's a good idea. Only a few people share and that too only IPT and maybe demonoid

Because they are maybe afraid of giving away decent invites.

Heck, i've had Scc,what.cd,gft invites and i've not given them out here.

It's abit obvious why aswell.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information