Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62749 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default premium link generator services affecting uploaders earning ?

dear friends well as you all know there are so many premium link generator sites these days like rpnet,rapidrar and some other big names if even they have 10 premium accounts per site i think it effects the earning of an uploader i mean it is decided how much you will get from a download but a premium user can not download files again and again to generate money and there must be some criteria of fs,fson etc that a certain account can generate this much amount in one day so i think premium link generator sites are hurting the bussiness what do you ppl think ?
    SiMmER Reviewed by SiMmER on . premium link generator services affecting uploaders earning ? dear friends well as you all know there are so many premium link generator sites these days like rpnet,rapidrar and some other big names if even they have 10 premium accounts per site i think it effects the earning of an uploader i mean it is decided how much you will get from a download but a premium user can not download files again and again to generate money and there must be some criteria of fs,fson etc that a certain account can generate this much amount in one day so i think premium link Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    Yeah. This has already been discussed, and concluded. Sec, lemme find the link.

EDIT: Here you go:
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=85202

P.S: You're not an uploader, you're a leech.

Thread Information