Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62745 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Agrias

Default looking for admins

Hey all,

I know most of you guys are warez users, though I would like to ask rather anyone is interested in seeding on a torrentsite.
    There is a big (99%) chance you'll get staff or even admin.

Th site is allready made, we pay the server costs etc, you just maintain the site and make sure it get's the traffic

PM me if you're intrested and I will provide you with any further information.

Thank you
    Agrias Reviewed by Agrias on . looking for admins Hey all, I know most of you guys are warez users, though I would like to ask rather anyone is interested in seeding on a torrentsite. There is a big (99%) chance you'll get staff or even admin. Th site is allready made, we pay the server costs etc, you just maintain the site and make sure it get's the traffic :) PM me if you're intrested and I will provide you with any further information. Thank you Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    The only thing I hate about torrent sites is that 80% of the files contain viruses and you have to download search engines so you can download from them. Thats the main reason why people rely on warez sites.

•     
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The only thing I hate about torrent sites is that 80% of the files contain viruses and you have to download search engines so you can download from them. Thats the main reason why people rely on warez sites.
    If you download it from public torrent, that is pain . Better download it from private torrent.

• Thread Information