Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62785 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Wink Uploaders / Filehost Promoters

There is a new site called www.bitlr.com
    Essentially it is a filehost with a twist. It is a cross between a filehost and twitter.

You can direct link to a particular file in a post like follows (not an advertisement...simply to give an example) http://www.bitlr.com/uploads/1308636...2011-SNOOK.rar

You DO have to login to download but there are no wait times/captcha etc.

Once you have downloaded a file you can go into the main part of the site which is just like twitter except has people sharing all types of files under all types of categories.

Basically the site is after both uploaders (to get a bit more activity) and MOST of all, people to promote the filehost. Use the links in multipost etc as the main link and spread our files accross the net. If you think you can help out and spread the word then inbox me with your proposal and i'll pass it on. There is $ in it!
    rjmer Reviewed by rjmer on . Uploaders / Filehost Promoters There is a new site called www.bitlr.com Essentially it is a filehost with a twist. It is a cross between a filehost and twitter. You can direct link to a particular file in a post like follows (not an advertisement...simply to give an example) http://www.bitlr.com/uploads/1308636325_Aaron_Neville-I_Known_Ive_Been_Changed-2011-SNOOK.rar You DO have to login to download but there are no wait times/captcha etc. Once you have downloaded a file you can go into the main part of the site Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    still i need some more time to discover
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Its getting there, and there is a LOT of content being added every day. One of the main things that is being worked on atm is a way to find stuff a bit easier as it can be hard to process all the info. Check out the different groups as it makes things a little easier to find stuff you like.

Thread Information