Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62956 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Paypal add emails

Regarding the add email address on paypal...

If I add another one will the primary email (old one) be still active? As in able to get cash ?

Will I be able to get money from both emails on the SAME paypal account?

Will it have the same bank infos for withdrawals?

I wanna do this for fileserve purposes... I want to create a new fileserve account and I heard they dont allow the same paypal for payouts... So I want to do this.

Not really sure how it works since I havent done it before. Any help would be appreciated.
    algon Reviewed by algon on . Paypal add emails Regarding the add email address on paypal... If I add another one will the primary email (old one) be still active? As in able to get cash ? Will I be able to get money from both emails on the SAME paypal account? Will it have the same bank infos for withdrawals? I wanna do this for fileserve purposes... I want to create a new fileserve account and I heard they dont allow the same paypal for payouts... So I want to do this. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    nilnnilu.org
    yes you can add more than one email id in paypal. you can use both email id as pay detail in fileserve and you will get money in your paypal account..
    My Web : PoemsAdda | PalzMasti

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Yeah suppose you have 2 emails x and y , x is set as the primary email id but money is sent to y, you'll get the funds in your PP w/o any problems

Thank you two.

Thread Information